Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'04 KORINA VECTOR w/upgrades...

SOLD :o ...to another attorney, but at least this one lives in ;) lovely Hawaii :D !

thanks....Pluto ;)

Attempting to streaming the post in order to move said product.

;)

'04 BCR custom shop order;

KORINA VECTORw/BRAZILIAN fretboard with VICTORY inlays; custom pickguard/ring; and aftermarket LINDY FRALIN humbucker pups; custom spec'd LES PAUL neck, which is a betweener from the '50's baseball bat to the '60s slim neck.

:o cool pose with former owner jerseydrew's marshall 1/2 stack

2.jpg

:o in the buff in the bed pose

VictoryV.jpg

Considering I've got two others, (#19/72 Matthew Sweet's :D and UberVector ;) ) this wonderful guitar is available and should be someone's new and everlasting No#1.

paypal and/or payment plan is acceptable. ;)

kilroy posts ;)

$2.1k shipped w/in conus; $2.25k shipped overseas...

in the factory ;)

factoryVector.jpg

Guest pirateflynn
Did you have to dig a hole in the ground for that second shot Greg or what?

Nah..... you're thinking of Orson Welles.

Great guitar BTW!

Ahh, I just noticed the bottom of the guitar stand and thought "geez, you'd have to be laying on the ground to get that shot". Ever since I've tried and failed to take a decent pic of my guitars I've been trying to analyze the guitar pics posted on the board and on ebay. Some people do it really well, like Greg, and then theres guys like me who can't get wood grain to show up in a pic without resorting to sanding the finish off the guitar (no, I haven't really done that).

Very cool-actually, even though Greg's shots are great, my favorite shot is the in-progress factory shot. A little history!

;) it's true that she's leaving...to another attorney ;)

thanks, it's sold to a righteous hawaii resident ;)

kilroy ;)  thanks all of those positive posts and especially those killer  :D bcr pictures.

Thanks Rob (kilroy) for the great deal. I just sent out the check-Really, it's in the mail!!! :o Thanks also to those I emailed about this guitar for giving me savvy and much appreciated advice re: this guitar. I don't know much about the history of this guitar except that the neck was spec'ed from a les paul and that BCR did the pickguard stuff. Just out of curiosity, and I suppose Edgarallenpoe would be the one to ask, but does anyone else know more about it (year, why the neck was spec'ed from a LP, how many have owned this guitar besides Poe, Jerseydrew and kilroy, etc.)? Thanks, Mark

I was the original owner, and sold it to Jerseydrew. I had the Fralins put in, and BCR did the tort guard at my request. The tort guard was made from some amazing stuff that Greg had. It looks fantastic. It was either late 2004 or early 2005 IIRC. The guitar was actually speced out for someone else who had to bail for financial reasons.

BTW...that guitar had a brush with fame...LOL!!

I played it at our first Hard Rock Cafe gig. We absolutely killed that night and the place was packed. Halfway through the night some dude comes up on stage and announces that we have a celebrity in the audience, and he wants to play a song with us. No problem, he picks a song and comes up. It was Ginger from The WildHearts. At the time I didn't know who the "F" this dude was but I was willing to play along. So big rockstar comes up on stage decked out in leather and studs, and asks for my guitar. ROTFLMAO!! I look at him like he is crazy and tell him "absolutely not" He looks disgusted, but proceeds anyway. We play "I want You to Want me" and he sings....well, to put it bluntly, he sucked. He screwed up the words and sounded like someone was kicking a dog. The crowd that was going crazy became less than enthused, and when he got off the stage we went right back into our set. For the rest of the night our singer made fun of him...he kept saying into the mic..."Who the fuck was that guy?" The crowd laughed their asses off every time he did it.

I was the original owner, and sold it to Jerseydrew. I had the Fralins put in, and BCR did the tort guard at my request. The tort guard was made from some amazing stuff that Greg had. It looks fantastic. It was either late 2004 or early 2005 IIRC. The guitar was actually speced out for someone else who had to bail for financial reasons.

I played it at our first Hard Rock Cafe gig. We absolutely killed that night and the place was packed. Halfway through the night some dude comes up on stage and announces that we have a celebrity in the audience, and he wants to play a song with us. No problem, he picks a song and comes up. It was Ginger from The WildHearts. At the time I didn't know who the "F" this dude was but I was willing to play along. So big rockstar comes up on stage decked out in leather and studs, and asks for my guitar. ROTFLMAO!! I look at him like he is crazy and tell him "absolutely not" He looks disgusted, but proceeds anyway. We play "I want You to Want me" and he sings....well, to put it bluntly, he sucked. He screwed up the words and sounded like someone was kicking a dog. The crowd that was going crazy became less than enthused, and when he got off the stage we went right back into our set. For the rest of the night our singer made fun of him...he kept saying into the mic..."Who the fuck was that guy?" The crowd laughed their asses off every time he did it.

Thanks Poe for the history. Hate to admit it, but I actually used to like the Wildhearts! They were (are?) like Motorhead mixed up with the Beatles-Suckerpunch is a rocking song. Anyway, thanks for the info. and help over the last couple of days.

• 1 month later...
I was the original owner, and sold it to Jerseydrew.  I had the Fralins put in, and BCR did the tort guard at my request.  The tort guard was made from some amazing stuff that Greg had.  It looks fantastic.  It was either late 2004 or early 2005 IIRC.  The guitar was actually speced out for someone else who had to bail for financial reasons.

I played it at our first Hard Rock Cafe gig.  We absolutely killed that night and the place was packed.  Halfway through the night some dude comes up on stage and announces that we have a celebrity in the audience, and he wants to play a song with us.  No problem, he picks a song and comes up.  It was Ginger from The WildHearts.  At the time I didn't know who the "F" this dude was but I was willing to play along.  So big rockstar comes up on stage decked out in leather and studs, and asks for my guitar.  ROTFLMAO!!  I look at him like he is crazy and tell him "absolutely not"  He looks disgusted, but proceeds anyway.  We play "I want You to Want me" and he sings....well, to put it bluntly, he sucked. He screwed up the words and sounded like someone was kicking a dog.  The crowd that was going crazy became less than enthused, and when he got off the stage we went right back into our set.  For the rest of the night our singer made fun of him...he kept saying into the mic..."Who the fuck was that guy?"  The crowd laughed their asses off every time he did it.

Thanks Poe for the history. Hate to admit it, but I actually used to like the Wildhearts! They were (are?) like Motorhead mixed up with the Beatles-Suckerpunch is a rocking song. Anyway, thanks for the info. and help over the last couple of days.

The Wildhearts kicked absolute ass when they opened for The Darkness a summer or two ago. Great band. AND Ginger was wearing a Cheap CHICK t-shirt when I saw them.

Killer Vector. What's the deal with the neck profile?

I was the original owner, and sold it to Jerseydrew.  I had the Fralins put in, and BCR did the tort guard at my request.  The tort guard was made from some amazing stuff that Greg had.  It looks fantastic.  It was either late 2004 or early 2005 IIRC.  The guitar was actually speced out for someone else who had to bail for financial reasons.

I played it at our first Hard Rock Cafe gig.  We absolutely killed that night and the place was packed.  Halfway through the night some dude comes up on stage and announces that we have a celebrity in the audience, and he wants to play a song with us.  No problem, he picks a song and comes up.  It was Ginger from The WildHearts.  At the time I didn't know who the "F" this dude was but I was willing to play along.  So big rockstar comes up on stage decked out in leather and studs, and asks for my guitar.  ROTFLMAO!!  I look at him like he is crazy and tell him "absolutely not"  He looks disgusted, but proceeds anyway.  We play "I want You to Want me" and he sings....well, to put it bluntly, he sucked. He screwed up the words and sounded like someone was kicking a dog.  The crowd that was going crazy became less than enthused, and when he got off the stage we went right back into our set.  For the rest of the night our singer made fun of him...he kept saying into the mic..."Who the fuck was that guy?"  The crowd laughed their asses off every time he did it.

The Wildhearts kicked absolute ass when they opened for The Darkness a summer or two ago. Great band. AND Ginger was wearing a Cheap CHICK t-shirt when I saw them.

Killer Vector. What's the deal with the neck profile?

The neck is supposedly a 59 les paul profile neck. To me, it feels a bit fatter. I have a very difficult time getting used to fat necks given the size of my hands. In addition, I used to own a gibby v before in the early 90's, but damn, sitting down with a V shape guitar can be a hard adjustment. Back to the Wildhearts, do you know if CJ is still with them or did he leave again?

Archived