Hamer Fan Club Message Center

'04 KORINA VECTOR w/upgrades...

Bigger than on a Korina Jr?

I've owned a Korina Jr and I used to own that V. The neck is fat but NOT fatter than a Korina Jr.

I can't believe it's up for sale again. I wish I had the cash. That's a super guitar at a fantastic price. (hmmm, perhaps some trading can be done)

thanks to those who inquired about the guitar. To those who sent a message via the hamer message board, sorry I didn't get back to you guys earlier but my msn email account put those messages in my trash file for some reason. Anyway, I'm going to give the neck another shot. It is very big, but I'm willing to give the guitar some time to get used to it. Sorry and thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
this is back up for sale-can't get used to the neck at all. 1900 shipped anywhere in the US via UPS 2nd day air. No trades please. thanks, Mark

AND YOU GUYS CALL ME "FLIPPY"!!!! hehe :P

this is back up for sale-can't get used to the neck at all.  1900 shipped anywhere in the US via UPS 2nd day air.  No trades please.  thanks, Mark

Yea, his 4 weeks vs. your 4 minutes.

That's kinda like the same thing...

$1900 is a sick, stoopid, low price for this guitar!

this is back up for sale-can't get used to the neck at all.  1900 shipped anywhere in the US via UPS 2nd day air.  No trades please.  thanks, Mark

Yea, his 4 weeks vs. your 4 minutes.

That's kinda like the same thing...

$1900 is a sick, stoopid, low price for this guitar!

actually, for the record, I've had it for 2 months. :P (but, yes I have flipped flopped quite a bit over the 2 months!!)

There is no excuse for this to not sell!!

My excuse is that I don't have the $$ for it right now.

That's STILL not a good one at that price!

AND YOU GUYS CALL ME "FLIPPY"!!!! hehe ;)

Yeah, but these guys actually DO buy for themselves, while you have a thinly disguised dealer thing going.

We all know it, so you can drop the charade and just sell your stuff.

Flipper.

flipper.jpg

AND YOU GUYS CALL ME "FLIPPY"!!!! hehe ;)

Yeah, but these guys actually DO buy for themselves, while you have a thinly disguised dealer thing going.

We all know it, so you can drop the charade and just sell your stuff.

Flipper.

flipper.jpg

Actually Greg...that kind of hurt...The things I sell or trade have nothing to do with where and what I do for work. As I've said and I'll say it again...Unless I happen to have at the shop, Something in particular that somebody is looking for..I'll let them know I have it available.....anything other than that...it's my own shit..and I'm holding back on what I really want to say but...think what you will because...thats what makes this country great! We have choices... ;)

Peaceful handshake extended....

No harm intended....

That rhymed.

Peaceful handshake accepted

the worst feeling in the world...is being rejected

I can rhyme too!!! hehe ;)

The Vector aspired to travel. Who wouldn't want to spend some time in Hawaii with Pluto?

But, I am happy it is heading back home. ;)

Thanks, Pluto!

This means I'm probably going to be selling the '91 one-off Standard...

2112jvd.jpg

thanks again Joe. PS-don't forget to send me a contact number for UPS if you haven't already. thanks, Mark

Archived