Hamer Fan Club Message Center

This was owned by Badgerdave and Brewmaster, It's in excellent condition and has only been out of the case twice since I got it from Brewmaster. There is one ding on the lower bout, other than that it's just about perfect. The original p-90's were replaced with Fralin p-90's, Stock output bridge and 15% underwound neck, the bridge ( tune-o-matic ) was replaced with a tonepros. The stop talepice is stock. This guitar sounds and plays fantastic. Medium neck. The case is a little beat. E-Mail me for more info. No trades please, I need the cash. No Paypal. Price- $800.00 shipped, but feel free to haggle. Check out the pics below, Thanks Kizanski.

Thanks, Scott

scottcrud at yahoo.com

Originally owned by Lew (of tin foil hat fame) so it has some genuine HFC history.

It's a very nice GT. I sold it, along with my goldtop Newport, to finance my custom order gold Monaco.

The Fralin p-90s sound amazing in that guitar.

To upload you pics, click the BROWSE button under the window where you type your text to reply to a message. Then select the directory on your PC where the pics is and click the file. then hit add reply.

Or you can upload to a free pic host on the net like the HFC memberpages or photobucket and upload in a similar fashion.

Or you can email someone and they can do it for you. You can send em to me if you like.

Allow me to help out a fellow Robin Fan...

The photos are LARGE, so instead of resizing them or posting them in their huge state, I'll have you click the links. It's better to see the details, anyway.

Full frontal.

Body front.

Body back.

A huge photo of a tiny ding.

Looks like a beaute!

So what's up with the back? Looks like the grain filler is almost white, or is that just the camera angle doing that?

My Mahogany Standard (now Woodpile's) looks the same way.

That's the way the natural mahogany looks in sunlight.

DSCN4288.jpg

DSCN4297.jpg

Archived