crabby Posted July 1, 2008 Author Posted July 1, 2008 I forgot to mention. Sorry but I'm NOT able to do any trades right now folks, I need the cash right now.
crabby Posted July 2, 2008 Author Posted July 2, 2008 Thanks guys, yes, I think all of these are great lookers,, they're great players to. I'm surprised no one has bought at least two of them by now.
crabby Posted July 7, 2008 Author Posted July 7, 2008 What, no interest at all? I have to say this surprises me very much.
cmatthes Posted July 7, 2008 Posted July 7, 2008 What, no interest at all? I have to say this surprises me very much.This post has been edited by crabby: Today, 12:49 PMI've noticed a big change in the for sale sections, not just here, but also on 4-5 other boards I frequent. Things just aren't moving quickly unless they are at "distressed" pricing. Things DO seem to sell eventually, but with the current economy, gas prices, etc., it's taking a lot longer to sell things that would have been snatched up in a couple of days 12 months ago. EBay seems to be impacted less, but still some things languishing there too.Some great guitars at fair prices, so I'd just hang in there.
MCChris Posted July 7, 2008 Posted July 7, 2008 OK, where did my post go?http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24317Please refer to the second bullet point under the "simple rules" heading.
HamerHokie Posted July 7, 2008 Posted July 7, 2008 OK, where did my post go?http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24317Please refer to the second bullet point under the "simple rules" heading.I did. But since he asked a question as to why it might not be getting attention, I gave him my opinion why. I didn't dump on his thread nor offer a negative comment. Are solicited opinions against the rules as well?
MCChris Posted July 7, 2008 Posted July 7, 2008 I did. But since he asked a question as to why it might not be getting attention, I gave him my opinion why. I didn't dump on his thread nor offer a negative comment. Are solicited opinions against the rules as well?"I have to say this surprises me very much" is neither a question, nor a solicitation of an opinion.Do you want to let this go now, or would you prefer to sully this thread even further?
collarguy Posted July 8, 2008 Posted July 8, 2008 Hi Crabby. I bought your Red Duotone. Do the Carvins have Cases?
crabby Posted July 8, 2008 Author Posted July 8, 2008 Hi again collerguy,,,,,, yes, I remember that deal.Yes, the Carvins come with the molded Carvin case which are like new as well.
crabby Posted July 9, 2008 Author Posted July 9, 2008 Carvin CT6M continued: Also I lowered the prices today guys!
crabby Posted July 14, 2008 Author Posted July 14, 2008 All are still available, email me for info or to buy .............
Ted Posted July 15, 2008 Posted July 15, 2008 Hello, Could you post more pictures of the Carvins? I currently have a Dean up for sale so I"ll see how that goes. Thanks, Ted
crabby Posted July 16, 2008 Author Posted July 16, 2008 Hello, Could you post more pictures of the Carvins? I currently have a Dean up for sale so I"ll see how that goes. Thanks, Ted Ok, here you go: By the way,, the Carvin CT4M (yellow) has been sold, so it's pictures have been deleted.
Ted Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 Hello Again, Thanks for the added pictures. What kind of pick ups are on it? Not to be too much of a pain, could you add a picture of the guitar front view that shows the entire guitar? Ted
crabby Posted July 17, 2008 Author Posted July 17, 2008 CT4M pickups are: Holdsworth at the neck & C22B at the bridge.CT6M pickups are: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat at the neck & Guitar Fetish Fat PAF at the bridge.
Ted Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 Hey Crabby, I was just wondering, do live near Paducah? My good friend from College, Jim Davis was from Paducah and in the spring of 94 I went to his wedding there. Ted
Ted Posted July 18, 2008 Posted July 18, 2008 Crabby, I am very interested in The Carvin, but there has been no movement on my Dean. I'm going to go into Flynn Guitars next week and see what might be happening.
collarguy Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Bump......Those are some nice guitars and I bought a as described sweet 3 hole Duotone from Crabby awhile ago. He is great to deal with! My offer still stands on the CT4. I have to put gas in my car or I'd give you the full price
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.