crunchee Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 No affiliation. Hefty!http://cgi.ebay.com/1997-Hamer-USA-Standar...=item3caf51863e
bubs_42 Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 That won't last long. I would have bought it but I'm onto something else right now.
gorch Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 That one looks much like an Explorer copy. Those are cheaper IMO.
bubs_42 Posted July 23, 2010 Posted July 23, 2010 That one looks much like an Explorer copy. Those are cheaper IMO. Made better than any Explorer.
Punkavenger Posted July 24, 2010 Posted July 24, 2010 Thats super nice, I had the Korean version, same style colors etc. and always wanted a "real one"
murkat Posted July 24, 2010 Posted July 24, 2010 That one looks much like an Explorer copy. Those are cheaper IMO. Made better than any Explorer. my 83' is pretty nice. actually, its really f*&cking nice
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.