Skeeter Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 Anyone have a mahogany Artist they want to sell for a reasonable price? Mirage II? I'm GASsing hard for something different.
G Man Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 What you need is a Phantomglide. http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50724
bubs_42 Posted September 16, 2011 Posted September 16, 2011 I have a Vanguard! Sounds like its up your alley.
Skeeter Posted September 17, 2011 Author Posted September 17, 2011 All nice guitars but just not quite right for me. The Vanguard is close but, and no offense, not a finish color I really go for. Maybe I just need to lurk and be patient, something will pop up eventually.
murkat Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 Anyone have a mahogany Artist they want to sell for a reasonable price? Mirage II? I'm GASsing hard for something different. There will be a few things coming up that will be "different".....
Skeeter Posted September 17, 2011 Author Posted September 17, 2011 Anyone have a mahogany Artist they want to sell for a reasonable price? Mirage II? I'm GASsing hard for something different. There will be a few things coming up that will be "different".....
Hackubus Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 Anyone have a mahogany Artist they want to sell for a reasonable price? Mirage II? I'm GASsing hard for something different.Different eh? Howzabout this? http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50823You'll be the only kid on your block with one of these! Not to mention quite likely the only kid in your city/county/state!
atquinn Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 Different? http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthrea...ighlight=chafin -Austin
T28 Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 Subtone is about as different as it gets!Listed in the For Sale section, of course!
murkat Posted September 17, 2011 Posted September 17, 2011 This will be avail soon. Choices are still avail....
Skeeter Posted September 18, 2011 Author Posted September 18, 2011 Man, there is just too much nice stuff out there. I think I've decided to hold off for the time being though. What I really need to do is spend a week fixing minor stuff and doing setups on my current guitars. Getting everything back in good shape will probably do a lot to relieve my GAS. Thanks for everyone's interest and offers.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.