Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: Rio Grande BBQ


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got one with a cover, but it's an old one. No markings-pretty sure it's a BBQ-either that or a Gen TX-I'll get it metered to see for sure.

Posted

Thanks, Steve, but Greg set me up with a couple of new ones. WHOOHOO!

Greg - is Victoria as sweet in person as she is on the phone? I have to deal with dumbasses all day, so talking to her is a breath of fresh air. She's a keeper.

Posted

Greg - is Victoria as sweet in person as she is on the phone? I have to deal with dumbasses all day, so talking to her is a breath of fresh air. She's a keeper.

She sure seems to be. It's always a relief to talk to her after jawing with Mr. Grumpy in the back.

Posted
...is Victoria as sweet in person as she is on the phone?

She's a doll. As sweet as they come.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...