Feynman Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 Includes original case. This guitar is close to brand new condition (no dings, scratches, etc). The only issue I notice is that the frets appear to have picked up some oxidation/rust/tarnish/something. They have only minimal fretwear, but the frets are discolored (old strings+humidity?) - see photo. Aside from that, it's typical superb Hamer Newport goodness. I assume it's a fret polish away from perfection. $1150 shipped would be fantastic. Thanks. ---
bubs_42 Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 You do suck! That is an awsome looking guitar and i'm sure it sounds the same way.
bubs_42 Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 After a review of the board contents this morning I now see what is going on here. Carry on and strike my last comment from the record.
carfish7 Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 What is the scale length on these puppies? Nice to see one without a Bigsby for a change!
burningyen Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 24.75" scale. I love the simple beauty of this one.
Feynman Posted August 20, 2012 Author Posted August 20, 2012 Thanks all. It's a very nice guitar. I do seem to like these spruce topped Hamers a lot.
bubs_42 Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 Thanks all. It's a very nice guitar. I do seem to like these spruce topped Hamers a lot. Because they are awsome!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.