Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Wtb: usa vector


Recommended Posts

Posted

Must be mint or darn close. Korina or mahagony, no floyd, no KK, must never have been owned by dweezil zappa. Must take paypal or visa. What have you?

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ok, so am i overpaying for an essentially new korina vector at $3000 shipped? I was ok at 2500, but the seller wants $3k.

Not a lot of these things for sale righht now. I had number forty something of the 78 at one time and sold it, like a moron...

Posted

I've already quoted you a price on mine, so to avoid a conflict of interest I'll let someone else tell you that's WAY too much :)

Posted

$3000 is way too much in this market (or before this market). $18-2200 is typical in my experience, although some particularly choice ones might go slightly above that.

$3k and you should get a Dumble with it. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...