motorpriest Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 Hi all,I´ve been preoccupied on jumping on a Tele bandwagon lately - in other words, to lay my hands on a TLE (preferably Custom).So if any European bro comes up with the funny idea of selling one, please let me know.
Jem Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 I pressume you are aware that a TLE is nothing like a Tele ?
Jem Posted January 8, 2014 Posted January 8, 2014 I thought you were but for some reason felt compelled to say something - middle age is kicking in deep with me LoL !
motorpriest Posted January 8, 2014 Author Posted January 8, 2014 Same here. That's why I'm trying to get one
HamStd Posted January 13, 2014 Posted January 13, 2014 PM sent.Please email me at hamstd@gmail.com as I can't get PMs through the board.....ThanksPeter
mc2 Posted January 13, 2014 Posted January 13, 2014 This one was just on EBAY. Listing ran to end and says "sold" but I don't think it got a bid. Probably still available.The listing says scale is 25-inch but it is a normal short-scale one.Unusual color for a TLE.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hamer-TLE-Electric-Guitar-Made-in-USA-SSH-T-LE-Sunburst-Flame-Maple-Top-/370975018716?pt=Guitar&hash=item565fd58edc&nma=true&si=hYfIKKSVZ5ON55jGeV48QiJ3%252BnU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
motorpriest Posted January 13, 2014 Author Posted January 13, 2014 Thanks for the link. However, I was hoping to find one in Europe.
DBraz Posted January 13, 2014 Posted January 13, 2014 Thanks for the link. However, I was hoping to find one in Europe.Contact Peter (HamStd) above. He can get you one better than you'll find in Europe at a price that is European friendly. Trust me, Peter is the man and know's his stuff along with being a total gent to deal with when buying a guitar.
motorpriest Posted January 13, 2014 Author Posted January 13, 2014 I already have. Hopefully we´ll work something out
DBraz Posted January 14, 2014 Posted January 14, 2014 I already have. Hopefully we´ll work something out For what it's worth I have bought two guitars from him in the last three months and I live in the UK. The whole experience was first class.
motorpriest Posted January 14, 2014 Author Posted January 14, 2014 OK, thanks, I'll let you know how it goes.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.