kurtsstuff Posted April 7, 2014 Author Posted April 7, 2014 Great...Now I gotta ship the damn thing..Hardly worth my time..lol!!
kurtsstuff Posted April 7, 2014 Author Posted April 7, 2014 Packed and on it's way..well..when the fedex guy picks it up..
black magic Posted April 7, 2014 Posted April 7, 2014 Kurt, if you have or get any Marshall JCM 800 2203 100 watt heads for sale, let me know bro. Maybe even a 50. Looking for early 80`s or a newer one. Thanks man.
DEMENTED Posted April 15, 2014 Posted April 15, 2014 Dammit Kurt, I wish I knew you'd go that low, woulda been coming my way. There's more than that in parts.
MCChris Posted April 15, 2014 Posted April 15, 2014 Dammit Kurt, I wish I knew you'd go that low, woulda been coming my way. There's more than that in parts.Basically it's the head box and one of the transformers, with everything else thrown in for free lol.Current status: On FedEx vehicle for delivery!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.