Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

<SOLD>: Fender Mando-Strat Trans-Blue Thing


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to help out a not-so-smart relative of mine who took this in trade on a gun while knowing next to nothing about musical instruments, their values, etc.

He has asked me to sell it for him and I have reluctantly agreed.

My best Googling shows this as a FM-62SCE (TBL), evidently a slightly less common trans-blue finish. It's some sort of Strat-Mandolin thing.

It's grungy but in overall good shape. Gold hardware is tarnished and there is a layer of grime all over the thing. I carbon dated the strings to early Common Era.

It has a rigid soft case type thing that seems protective enough.

It looks like the last couple on eBay sold for around $300.

If there is any interest, I'd let it go for $225 shipped. I believe that makes it a very good deal, and I will supplement the sale with some of my own money to help him out.

DSC00174_zps672efa3a.jpg
DSC00184_zpsc8fd539e.jpg
DSC00183_zps8a6dcc9b.jpg
DSC00181_zpsa97ad7f2.jpg
DSC00180_zpsa5ea6014.jpg
DSC00179_zpsce2c5744.jpg
DSC00178_zps76a9943a.jpg
DSC00176_zpsed8b5e3e.jpg
DSC00182_zps37d4d58e.jpg
DSC00173_zps436a4a66.jpg

Posted

Got it yesterday and after taking the first layer of crud off, there was a pretty nice little midget guitar under there. I just started working with an Americana-type band, so the timing was perfect.

Thanks, Mitch! You're definitely not everything bubs says you are.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...