Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Happy B-Day gwayne and Dion!


Cary

Recommended Posts

Posted

Happy Birthday guys!

GWayne owns one of my favorite looking guitars with a killer finish and is a car trip away. One of these days BTMN and I need to get over the Georgia line and hook up with Gwyane and some of the fine folks in the peach state.

Guest JackButler
Posted

Happy Birthday guys!

Guest galejt
Posted

Gwayne!

You dog you.

Dion.

Show yerself!

Posted

Thanks everyone. Man, these 41 years sure went by fast. ANY of you guys are welcome at my place any time. We'd love to have ya.!!

Gary

Posted

Happy Birthday Gary! Celebrate by making my lights flicker wontcha?

Oh heck, I'd never know which one was you. Everybody around here sights their flintlocks on the transformers.

Got my LP, DF's Fender 12, and the new Gibson/THD hotplate yesterday. I snaked #005 to stick on my Park. bwahaha. The strat is a continuing disaster. The Elite refret is incredible. April jams ????

Posted

I just came down from the greatest b-day high ever...

My lovely Mrs. totally caught me napping for this one.

On Wednesday nite she got a call from her friend at the boarding stables. Seems our Thouroughbred was colic-ing. Joy...

She went off to take care of business and i opted to stay home in bed.

Good thing too. She wasn't going to see the horse.

I was awakened at 0100 hrs by my best bud from Kentucky jumping on my bed.

Not only did Lorna fly the dude up, she arranged some vacation days and a surprise party for me too.

"Ball and chain" my ass, I am so in love with this girl it hurts.

thanks for the well-wishes guys.

God Bless.

Dion

Posted

Cool story...happy birthday to both of you fellas!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...