Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Which One Will Be Next

BTMN

Due solely to Mike's exceptional and apparent supernatural luthiery talents, the excitement for these threads NEVER diminishes - not one bit. Every single one of these Ultimates is truly incredible. I like the finishes and combinations of options I normally thought I'd be neutral on. Hell every one of these Ultimates looks awesome - I'd gladly own any one of them. One of the truest indications of a first class craftsman.

Its as good as Christmas was when you were a kid and you knew you were getting something pretty damn cool.

I am very fortunate and grateful to be on this list for the first run (and therefore hated by HamerHead). :lol:

#19, #23, #24, or #??......

:huh:^_^:o:PB):ph34r:

Due solely to Mike's exceptional and apparent supernatural luthiery talents, the excitement for these threads NEVER diminishes - not one bit. Every single one of these Ultimates is truly incredible. I like the finishes and combinations of options I normally thought I'd be neutral on. Hell every one of these Ultimates looks awesome - I'd gladly own any one of them. One of the truest indications of a first class craftsman.

Its as good as Christmas was when you were a kid and you knew you were getting something pretty damn cool.

I am very fortunate and grateful to be on this list for the first run (and therefore hated by HamerHead). :lol:

Getting closer all the time.

I look forward to sending Mike mo' money.

Each Shishkov is just a work of art.

best wishes,

Hamerica

Archived