Scottcrud Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 How does Greg not have to start over and the rest of us do?
Gabe Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 Sex with Ted goes a long way. Hey Greg, is the jerker in your Avatar Ted? Or is it you? As far as I am concerned Ted can have sex with the girl in my avatar. Will I then get the correct number? Gabe :angry:
BCR Greg Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 That's Napoleon Dynamite. He rules. Reviewed There's your pic, Belgie!
LordOfTheThighs Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 When Napoleon's uncle took him off the bike with a football pass steak....I ROLLED! LOL
jerseydrew Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 Sex with Ted goes a long way. I was just going to say that
cmatthes Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 The wedding scene (Kip n' Lafawnda) at the end of the credits is alone worth the price of admission."LUCK-EEE!!"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.