Joe G Posted December 28, 2018 Posted December 28, 2018 Use code popupsavings on checkout for savings up to $100 until 6 PM Pacific.
Thundersteel Posted December 29, 2018 Posted December 29, 2018 I saw that, but don't really need anything...though I'm still looking!
RobB Posted December 29, 2018 Posted December 29, 2018 Thanks, man! Just saved $11.20 on a Dimarzio Virutal Solo pickup.
cynic Posted December 29, 2018 Posted December 29, 2018 Thanks! You saved me $75 on an open box Marshall Origin 20 head from Sweetwater.
Marvelicious Posted December 29, 2018 Posted December 29, 2018 Apparently there's a $100 limit (which you mentioned and I skimmed over...). I almost just spent just under $1500 on a new 8 string Baritone Taylor, which would have been a hell of a deal... but I didn't want it enough to spend $1600.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.