VECTOR Posted December 15, 2023 Posted December 15, 2023 1 hour ago, donner said: Must be the Greenie-Mod everybody's talking about these days! Greeny reverse mod
Cboss Posted December 15, 2023 Posted December 15, 2023 4 hours ago, kizanski said: Neck pickup is backwards. It's the peter green thing
kizanski Posted December 15, 2023 Posted December 15, 2023 You can do the Greeny Reversal Mod (GRM) without ruining the aesthetics of the zebra/double creme pickup layout. Swapping two wires is also easier than installing the pickup backwards.
jujisque Posted December 15, 2023 Posted December 15, 2023 Plus I think that installing it flipped 180 degrees doesn't even do anything
Cboss Posted December 15, 2023 Posted December 15, 2023 3 hours ago, jujisque said: Plus I think that installing it flipped 180 degrees doesn't even do anything Got to love the faces these YouTube "influencers" come up with.. too much fiber in their diet possibly
kizanski Posted December 15, 2023 Posted December 15, 2023 2 hours ago, Cboss said: Got to love the faces these YouTube "influencers" come up with.. too much fiber in their diet possibly "I'm pointing at the thing you're already looking at!"
The Shark Posted December 16, 2023 Posted December 16, 2023 So, is anyone in this thread believing that flipping the pickup actually achieves the "Greeny" sound? I hope not. And getting the "zebra" wrong is telling. There are fewer Hamer original characteristics that are easier to spot. C'mon...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.