Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HSB0531

Members
  • Posts

    6,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by HSB0531

  1. A rack of AC-15's. 6 of em 2x3 Sweet and loud
  2. My next C/O will have a pic of Cartman on it saying "Blame it on Canada".
  3. No Sir, You take our over excessive ideas, our scattered concept of a C/O and bring it down to earth. Then translate what we actually need to the craftsmen at Hamer and make the end result far better than we ever could have imagined. Or at least, in My case you did.
  4. Hamer recently took and order for a guitar w/crowns and also an order for a Watson. So, this is very good news. It shows that they're listening and doing more of what the customer wants.
  5. It really boggles my mind that he would say no to this request. Why, what's the big deal? In the end, it's the customer's guitar, not his. Greg requested the pup's for me and Jol said no after months of Greg trying to get an answer. Greg Became a Bartolini dealer and shipped the pickups to Hamer for mounting. Oh yeah, and he got them to Not charge me for the standard EMG's. +1 for BCR.
  6. Regarding Jol & pickups, I requested Bartolini's in my custom order 12 bass. Jol said no. Greg said yes Took 6 months of Greg arguing with Jol to put them in.
  7. Our first wedding gig. Vintage @ Macari Vineyards, Mattituck, L.I. 6/12/10
  8. It was an all Hamer gig for me this Saturday. I'll have some more when I get em.
  9. We'll be playing at the Macari Vineyards June 12th in the tasting room. http://www.macariwines.com/macari.ihtml?pa...mp;galleryID=14
  10. Flounder (Animal House) said it best: Oh Boy this is going to be great! ..and it will...it will
  11. When in doubt, bring 'em all! True, it is still a ways off, and anything can happen, right? Meester K, we will be expecting you....with lots & lots of chocolate layer cake! So then I guess i have to bring both (something old & something new).
  12. I'm there. Now, do I bring a period correct Hamer?
  13. I second that statement! Thank you sir!!
  14. Welcome Back. Congratulations. And that's a very nice collection you have there. My favorite being the Standard. Although that Dean ML looks amazing!
  15. Sounds like they marked it up over list and then added on the import taxes, shipping etc. Geez that's a lot! Then again, the fact that you still have it makes it all worthwhile. How many 1-owner Hamers are out there. $5,000 over 30 years isn't bad. That's only $166.667 a year! Great story!!
  16. Whatever it cost to do THAT...was worth it!
  17. Here too: http://hamerworkshop.wordpress.com/
  18. The Rebel 30 is definately a cool little amp head though.
  19. I like the stadium logo also, but it's not a deal breaker. One of the things that Jol said no to on my C/O. Now when I look at it, I'm glad he said no. I like the regular sized logo better. SD...maybe a little smaller. Egnater logo: I keep "seeing" Egg Beater lol! Fuchs logo; Andy has had an ego since we were in H.S. together. (Sorry my old friend, but it's true). Marshall: It's just fine
  20. I'll have to talk to Andy about the FUCHS billboard. A little more understated:
  21. Greg is also very good at restoring melted finishes on Standard basses. I wish I still had the original pics to compare with the end result.
  22. Brings 'Em Back From The Dead Every Time!
×
×
  • Create New...