Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Shark

Members
  • Posts

    5,746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    60

Everything posted by The Shark

  1. I played one of these for about two years with a MXR Distortion+ and an Echoplex. I'm not sure why I moved on. It was just so good. We played a bunch of college festivals in Florida back in the day, and it never underwhelmed. The tone is consistent from quiet to almost as loud as it will play. I never used the "Lead" channel. Always liked it for pedals. Ernie has the coolest shit.
  2. I saw Buck Owens sing this on Hee Haw when I was a kid!
  3. I just put Carandolet Gregbuckers in my new violin guitar. It, literally, transformed the guitar. All about the midrange to my ears.
  4. At some point, "Corksniffery" enters into it. Bare Knuckle Black Dogs and Mules for me. Josh Gravelin's stuff is really good too.
  5. The Vector has sparked some interest. It's killer. I just don't play it. DR
  6. My buddy Keith Harner had this surgery and it changed his life. God bless Pete. He's such a gem.
  7. Thanks. You coming to the Orlando show in January?
  8. Triple Threat is sold. I'm so glad that it's going to Justin. Our own "Dr. Bear". This forum is so much more than just Hamer guitars. There are some really great people here!
  9. Here's the truth. When I put a guitar back in the case, I put a little piece of paper with the date on it in there. Some of these I've not opened for years. It's time to thin the herd. They need to be played, not hoarded. And I'm not going to sell them all. The prices are strong, but the guitars are exemplary examples (here come the grammar police) of each model. You, most likely, won't find a better one. None of these are from the Kizanski wing....yet. But the condo assessment is coming in January...ugh.
  10. I've known Morty since he bought the show from Ken Epperson. He's been asking me why I don't exhibit for years. I'm finally ready to sell some of them!
  11. Paul Rhoney Custom Korina Strat (Set Neck)- $2,000
  12. First year Eric Johnson "Thinline" in mint shape - $1,500 shipped
  13. Robin Artisan (now with gold covered Ian Anderson custom PAF's) - $2,000
  14. Hamer Rowyco Custom with Boggs Greg Winds - $2,000
  15. Robin E-Type (only six made) - $2,000
  16. PRS Santana I w/ rare natural back - $8,500
  17. 1986 PRS Standard w/ Birds (very rare) - $6,000
×
×
  • Create New...