Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Godzilla is back!! Diablos entry into refins..lol!


Recommended Posts

Posted

With this guitar you might get to participate in some Calofornication….

Posted
16 hours ago, kurtsstuff said:

Wasn't this one of yours Diablo?? Is the body on that one maple?

https://reverb.com/item/85684127-hamer-calofornian-c1990-godzilla-graphic-usa-made

Yup, that was a FrankenCali from several Cali's. The paint was by Mike Learn and had zero original parts outside of the tuners. 😅

Kinda bums me out, I sold it for about a grand less than this the 2nd time I had it. Yeah, I sold it, bought it back years later and then sold it again. 🙄

Posted
3 hours ago, diablo175 said:

Yup, that was a FrankenCali from several Cali's. The paint was by Mike Learn and had likel zero original parts outside of the tuners. 😅

Kinda bums me out, I sold it for about a grand less than this the 2nd time I had it. Yeah, I sold it, bought it back years later and then sold it again. 🙄

 I think it lasted about an hour before somebody snatched it up lol!

Posted
42 minutes ago, kurtsstuff said:

 I think it lasted about an hour before somebody snatched it up lol!

It was bought by mothra, he will have his revenge!

 

Posted
10 hours ago, Cboss said:

It was bought by mothra, She will have her revenge!

Fixed.

Sorry- something of a Godzilla fanboi here. :P

Posted

Rinji news o moshiagemasu
Rinji news o moshiagemasu
Godzilla ga Ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai
 

Posted
1 hour ago, The Shark said:

Rinji news o moshiagemasu
Rinji news o moshiagemasu
Godzilla ga Ginza hoomen e mukatte imasu
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai
Daishkyu hinan shite kudasai
 

Lmao - I have a feeling if you tried Google translate live on the streets of Japan you'd get beat up

The News of Christmas The News of Christmas God's love for the eyes of the bereaved Don't give up on the dwarves Don't give up on the dwarves

Posted
9 hours ago, Cboss said:

Lmao - I have a feeling if you tried Google translate live on the streets of Japan you'd get beat up

The News of Christmas The News of Christmas God's love for the eyes of the bereaved Don't give up on the dwarves Don't give up on the dwarves

Really?  If I brought up Google Translate on my phone, the Japanese on "the streets of Japan" would attack me?  Nah.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...