Jimbilly Posted July 23, 2025 Posted July 23, 2025 and accept offers, I say bomb them with offers of treefitty  https://shop.pawn1.com/Item/Details/HAMER-GUITARS-PROTOTYPE/13649f36be2a498ea8db4bec021e9af3  Â
Hbom Posted July 23, 2025 Posted July 23, 2025 Gotta agree with ya Kiz. That's a pretty good price. One in much worse condition (neck repaired) sold for more last night on TBP. Sold - 1981 Hamer Prototype (with a very cool Hamer backstory!)...final price drop (see post #4) | The Gear Page
scottcald Posted July 23, 2025 Posted July 23, 2025 I like how they say it's cosmetically in rough shape.  They clearly don't look at some of the stuff on Reverb. I think it looks good for the age of it.Â
Jimbilly Posted July 23, 2025 Author Posted July 23, 2025 1 hour ago, scottcald said: I like how they say it's cosmetically in rough shape.  They clearly don't look at some of the stuff on Reverb. I think it looks good for the age of it. that's what I was thinking, - "doesn't really look all that bad!"
cmatthes Posted July 23, 2025 Posted July 23, 2025 Well, since it's got replaced knobs, knock $700 off!  😉
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.