Hfan Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 $74.99 https://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/musicians-gear-deluxe-electric-guitar-case/540948000389000?irclickid=y7AQ8R1TOxycU1nVIgRcNy3xUkp0s5x-PVND2o0&irpid=2237075&irmpname=VerticalScope Inc.&source=3ACJWXX2&irgwc=1
Dave Scepter Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 Both tweed and black cases are on sale. $50 off. https://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid/
ArnieZ Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 I bought one of these last SDOTD go around. it was a sloppy fit for my Strat. YMMV but i sent mine back arniez
Jim85IROC Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 I bought a "King" brand Little Sister copy in what I assume is the same overall hardcase for like $200 brand new a couple years ago.
ArnieZ Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 7 hours ago, hamerhead said: Maybe your Strat is too small. yeah I should probably give it away arniez
Jakeboy Posted July 31, 2025 Posted July 31, 2025 On 7/24/2025 at 6:16 PM, ArnieZ said: yeah I should probably give it away arniez Dibs!
Jakeboy Posted July 31, 2025 Posted July 31, 2025 On a more serious note I bought one of these years ago to fit a Fender licensed body and it was a very sloppy fit…but it worked well enough.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.