Steve Haynie Posted Friday at 04:54 PM Posted Friday at 04:54 PM Cocaine is what they use out in Hollywood to lose weight. The kid might want to try that. It could be tribute to Kevin DuBrow in itself. 1 5 Quote
scottcald Posted Sunday at 07:00 PM Posted Sunday at 07:00 PM He sounds good and just as good at the end of the show as the beginning. I'm guessing this guy was a homebody who loved QR. Hopefully he'll get more fit. Maybe Rudy will hip him to his own fitness routine. Or maybe Rudy goes into suspended animation each night. He seems to have aged about 10-15 years instead of 40. 3 Quote
veatch Posted Sunday at 08:32 PM Posted Sunday at 08:32 PM 1 hour ago, scottcald said: Or maybe Rudy goes into suspended animation each night. He seems to have aged about 10-15 years instead of 40. Clean livin'. Quote
Steve Haynie Posted Sunday at 11:54 PM Posted Sunday at 11:54 PM Can anyone recall ever reading anything negative about Rudy? I cannot. 4 Quote
scottcald Posted Monday at 06:31 PM Posted Monday at 06:31 PM 18 hours ago, Steve Haynie said: Can anyone recall ever reading anything negative about Rudy? I cannot. He always seems in a good mood. I saw him int 2019 at Sweetwater GearFest and as much as time allowed, he talked with everyone, didn't seem to have a big ego and is a great player. 3 Quote
tbonesullivan Posted Monday at 09:39 PM Posted Monday at 09:39 PM 21 hours ago, Steve Haynie said: Can anyone recall ever reading anything negative about Rudy? I cannot. Not really. Just seems like a great guy. I can see why Randy Rhoads wanted him in the Ozzy Band so much. Too bad Ozzy punched him because of some shit DuBrow said. Anyway, that singer has that sound DOWN. He's also 23, so hopefully he won't get sucked into the crap that so many other metal singers have.. uh.. like DuBrow. 3 Quote
RobB Posted Tuesday at 01:22 AM Posted Tuesday at 01:22 AM (edited) Kevin DoBlow. C’mon! I can’t be the ONLY one here who thought this up?!!! Edited Tuesday at 01:50 AM by RobB 1 Quote
LucSulla Posted Tuesday at 04:22 AM Posted Tuesday at 04:22 AM 6 hours ago, tbonesullivan said: Not really. Just seems like a great guy. I can see why Randy Rhoads wanted him in the Ozzy Band so much. Too bad Ozzy punched him because of some shit DuBrow said. Anyway, that singer has that sound DOWN. He's also 23, so hopefully he won't get sucked into the crap that so many other metal singers have.. uh.. like DuBrow. The band I had at the time a million years ago opened for a certain singer who was briefly in one of the biggest bands in the world before they were anywhere close to that and has toured off that connection for decades. I couldn't tell if he and the guitarist were doing coke in the bathroom or pretending to do coke in the bathroom, but either way, it felt so hackneyed. I'm not a puritan, and I'm not going to bag on someone's extracurricular activities, so long as they keep things in check, but being so conspicuous about it just felt kinda lame. Nice guy though otherwise. Quote
scottcald Posted Tuesday at 06:30 PM Posted Tuesday at 06:30 PM A buddy of mine was in a group and they set up for the gig, then like 10 minutes before no one could find the guitar player, so my buddy went outside looking around for him. He was in the shopping center across the road rolling on the ground with a paper bag over his head and a can of paint next to him. The look on his face told me the gig went...poorly. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.