TJV Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) https://www.facebook.com/share/1CJcWecXxo/ Haven't seen one like this before ... very nice. Looks like owner cared for it and did his homework. Edited October 3 by TJV 3 Quote
hamerhead Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) Wow. That's really cool. Edited Friday at 12:46 PM by hamerhead 5 Quote
TJV Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 The serial number is in the ad, if anyone has any dates, or history Quote
The_Cali_Kid Posted October 3 Posted October 3 6 hours ago, TJV said: The serial number is in the ad, if anyone has any dates, or history It’s a ‘94 1 Quote
Travis Posted October 3 Posted October 3 Plainfield is the next town over from where I live if anyone needs assistance with this one. 2 2 Quote
cynic Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) Not a Diablo, but a Diablo II. Fantastic guitar. As a guitar it's worth every bit of the asking price, but as a Hamer Diablo II that's very optimistic. Edited October 3 by cynic 3 Quote
hamerhead Posted October 3 Posted October 3 13 minutes ago, Travis said: Plainfield is the next town over from where I live if anyone needs assistance with this one. If you would give him your cash and send me the guitar, that would be really helpful. Downright generous. 6 Quote
Travis Posted October 3 Posted October 3 3 hours ago, hamerhead said: If you would give him your cash and send me the guitar, that would be really helpful. Downright generous. 4 Quote
Greg G Posted October 4 Posted October 4 Well, seller includes a “certified written appraisal” with it so it must be worth the asking price, right? 1 3 Quote
Jakeboy Posted Friday at 12:18 AM Posted Friday at 12:18 AM That is a very cool guitar…. What were the necks like 9n that era of Hamers? Thin shredders, I’d imagine? Quote
Travis Posted Friday at 11:08 AM Posted Friday at 11:08 AM 10 hours ago, Jakeboy said: That is a very cool guitar…. What were the necks like 9n that era of Hamers? Thin shredders, I’d imagine? I had a Diablo at one time. Early 90’s, ‘93-‘94 I think…? I remember the neck on mine being pretty substantial. Everything else I’ve ever heard from here was that they were on the slim side. Mine was trans red with a non-reverse headstock. I threw a pair of Duncan Distortions in it and it absolutely killed. Only got rid of it because I was falling out of favor with Floyd’d guitars. 1 1 Quote
scottcald Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago On 10/8/2026 at 8:18 PM, Jakeboy said: That is a very cool guitar…. What were the necks like 9n that era of Hamers? Thin shredders, I’d imagine? The one I have is a little thicker than that. Maybe akin to a PRS pattern regular. I have a 93 Special and its neck is actually a smidge thinner. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.