Cary Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 I apparently missed the memo on this when it came out, but recently ordered the Hamer DVD "Building an American Legend". Got it in the mail yesterday, and is it ever GAS-inducing - LOL. I could almost smell the factory. 10 bucks well spent...
kizanski Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 Made me want a Monaco III....and that's saying something!
gwayne Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 Got mine yesterday as well. I've already watched it three times.
Buster Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 I ordered mine last week...you guys are making my mouth water with anticipation...can't wait to see it...
Citrus Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 Don't watch it if u r thinking of selling a Hamer - u won't want to afterwards.
Citrus Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 Don't watch it if u r thinking of selling a Hamer - u won't want to afterwards.
lord nelson Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 Who is that guy playing guitar through the first part?
gwayne Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 I THINK it's Lyle Workman, but I'm not 100% on that. He's awesome whoever it is.
JLester Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 I received mine yesterday and immediately watched. My wife even sat down and watched the workshop tour and was very impressed. I just placed a custom order with elduave. Neither of us could believe the time and detail that actually goes into these guitars. The really amazing thing to me is that every guitar goes through that same process, whether a custom order or a stock model for a retailer.Jason
quik Posted March 2, 2005 Posted March 2, 2005 I just ordered the DVD and can't wait to get it. Anyone see the Gibson factory tour on the show, "Made In America"? It's on the Travel Channel, of all places. I missed it myself but have heard good things about it and would love to see it. Hope they re-run it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.