Guest pirateflynn Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...atchlink:top:us
DavidE Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 Thanks. I like Phantoms and I once had a laser pearl from 1983 that had a beefy neck I really liked. This one was a bit risky with a minimal description and lousy photos, plus the electronics issues. It sure looks like a sustain block trem, but we'll see.It's a small gamble and it appears to be in nicer shape than my A7.
ZR Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 Why do ppl sell stuff real cheap sometimes? Wouldn't it have been worth it for him to just look around the net for a few minutes and get a better idea abouty the real value befor leaving a hundred or two on the table?
DavidE Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 Mr Threefiddy with tha score.Yet I paid tree fiddy five with shipping! ;-)Why do ppl sell stuff real cheap sometimes? Wouldn't it have been worth it for him to just look around the net for a few minutes and get a better idea abouty the real value befor leaving a hundred or two on the table?Or maybe he's hiding something and I'll eat crow.
alpep Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 my bet is it is up for sale again in 3 months or sooner.
MCChris Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 my bet is it is up for sale again in 3 months or sooner.Rest assured, it won't be at that price.
alpep Posted April 27, 2007 Posted April 27, 2007 my bet is it is up for sale again in 3 months or sooner.Rest assured, it won't be at that price.you said it not I
peedenmark7 Posted April 28, 2007 Posted April 28, 2007 cool guitar... no sunkist whatever handle buyer ? dave you'll love it. phantoms are wonderful as I am sure you know..
hamerhead Posted April 28, 2007 Posted April 28, 2007 Nice grab, Dave. I looked, but did not leap......
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.