Bloozguy Posted May 2, 2010 Posted May 2, 2010 I only ask because I had a Gibson Firebird with the strap button on the shoulder and it rocketed to the ground when you let go of it. And I've never seen a Hamer Firebird in real life, but that one is a world class beauty! Someone will be happy! Remember that the Hamer 'birds don't have 10 pounds of banjo tuners bolted on the headstock
BadgerDave Posted May 2, 2010 Author Posted May 2, 2010 Bentrocks is first in line and it looks like we have a deal.Bambino68, what number did you call? I didn't get your message, but you're next in line. I'll e-mail you if the guitar isn't sold tomorrow.I appreciate all of the interest.
Brentrocks Posted May 2, 2010 Posted May 2, 2010 Bentrocks is first in line and it looks like we have a deal. Bambino68, what number did you call? I didn't get your message, but you're next in line. I'll e-mail you if the guitar isn't sold tomorrow. I appreciate all of the interest. PP Payment sent....THANKS DAVE!!!!
bambino68 Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 Bentrocks is first in line and it looks like we have a deal. Bambino68, what number did you call? I didn't get your message, but you're next in line. I'll e-mail you if the guitar isn't sold tomorrow. I appreciate all of the interest. PP Payment sent....THANKS DAVE!!!! Dave, Im in Chicago and have CASH and can meet you tomorrow ASAP. Call me at 847 778 7979! Bentrocks is first in line and it looks like we have a deal. Bambino68, what number did you call? I didn't get your message, but you're next in line. I'll e-mail you if the guitar isn't sold tomorrow. I appreciate all of the interest. PP Payment sent....THANKS DAVE!!!! I am happy to pay $2250.00
Brentrocks Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 I am happy to pay $2250.00ill give you a jingle if i dont like it
bubs_42 Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 Bentrocks is first in line and it looks like we have a deal. Bambino68, what number did you call? I didn't get your message, but you're next in line. I'll e-mail you if the guitar isn't sold tomorrow. I appreciate all of the interest. PP Payment sent....THANKS DAVE!!!! Dave, Im in Chicago and have CASH and can meet you tomorrow ASAP. Call me at 847 778 7979! Bentrocks is first in line and it looks like we have a deal. Bambino68, what number did you call? I didn't get your message, but you're next in line. I'll e-mail you if the guitar isn't sold tomorrow. I appreciate all of the interest. PP Payment sent....THANKS DAVE!!!! I am happy to pay $2250.00 You got to be quick on the trigger in these parts my friend. Better luck next time.
BadgerDave Posted May 3, 2010 Author Posted May 3, 2010 Bentrocks is first in line and it looks like we have a deal. Bambino68, what number did you call? I didn't get your message, but you're next in line. I'll e-mail you if the guitar isn't sold tomorrow. I appreciate all of the interest. PP Payment sent....THANKS DAVE!!!! Dave, Im in Chicago and have CASH and can meet you tomorrow ASAP. Call me at 847 778 7979! Bentrocks is first in line and it looks like we have a deal. Bambino68, what number did you call? I didn't get your message, but you're next in line. I'll e-mail you if the guitar isn't sold tomorrow. I appreciate all of the interest. PP Payment sent....THANKS DAVE!!!! I am happy to pay $2250.00 Sorry, the deal is already made. I appreciate the offer. Keep in touch with Brent. He may be willing to pass it on eventually. That's one of the nice things about keeping these guitars "in the family".
gorch Posted May 3, 2010 Posted May 3, 2010 I am happy to pay $2250.00 I would have paid $350. Am I still in the race?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.