harry65 Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 Still available ArnieZ trades??????? thin neck?????????? I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but... If this were a T-51 instead of a Daytona it would be gone by now! This one just makes me wish I got along better with Strat-types. i have the matching t-51 , same finish , it's da shiznit..............
bubs_42 Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 Thanks for the offer ArnieZ but i'll pass. Fantastic color and guitar.
Brentrocks Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 i didnt know HAMER made a strat-ish guitar...that is really cool. what kind of trem is that?
specialk Posted September 19, 2010 Posted September 19, 2010 i have the matching t-51 , same finish , it's da shiznit.............. I'd love to see a pic of that! Best of luck on the sale, Arnie. She's gorgeous.
ArnieZ Posted September 19, 2010 Author Posted September 19, 2010 Not a matching finish and NOT for sale! My T51 with it's sibling
conorb Posted September 24, 2010 Posted September 24, 2010 I own three Daytonas and that one is nice.Good luck.conorb
ArnieZ Posted September 29, 2010 Author Posted September 29, 2010 Open to offers will sell with my Artist Custom as a package
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.