ArnieZ Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 This is as clean a guitar you will find that's used! Alder body, rosewood board, tort guard, two tone burst. 100% original with OSHC which is also in excellent shape. This guitar was originally owned by Kevin Thiel who was a Hamer customer service rep in IL. When Hamer was moving he sent me the guitar and asked me sell it for him, but I bought it instead! The guitar will ship with all of the wrenches including the wrench to adjust the intonation and of course the wiggle stick. NOTE: There is a very small depression in the wood that was there PRIOR to finishing. This can only be seen by holding the guitar at a certain angle, and then it is barely noticeable. The finish is perfect in this area. I owned the guitar for a few years before I saw this. This is one I will probably regret selling but I don't play it. Asking $800 shipped and PP to lower 48 only. I know it's on the higher $ for a Daytona, but IMO worth it! ArnieZ
Feynman Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 If I had the money, I'd have bought it already. That's the first Daytona that grabbed my attention when I joined here. I love that thing. You're killing me...
stonge Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 great looking guitar - reminds me of the SRV model (mine has a tort guard - only 1 person was qualified to have his initials on the guitar IMHO). 96 was a really nice year for Daytonas - the one's I've played have been reasonably light and sound great. Nightwolf's 96 Daytona never sees it's case anymore, and lives in my front room year round. Great guitar, and I wish I could buy it butcha know the story...
cmatthes Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 I typically don't like Sunburst Strats/Strat-style guitars.That one - I REALLY like.
specialk Posted June 30, 2010 Posted June 30, 2010 I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but... If this were a T-51 instead of a Daytona it would be gone by now! This one just makes me wish I got along better with Strat-types.
ArnieZ Posted July 6, 2010 Author Posted July 6, 2010 Bump for a killer Daytona! Thanks! A killer 7# on the bathroom scale Daytona ! Talk to me guys , someone wants this. An Artist Custom is next up on the block. ArnieZ
Feynman Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Oh, I want this badly. I'm still trying, but not with much success.
Lockbody Posted July 6, 2010 Posted July 6, 2010 Thanks! A killer 7# on the bathroom scale Daytona ArnieZ Wow, Daytona lovers. They don't come much lighter than that.
ArnieZ Posted July 7, 2010 Author Posted July 7, 2010 Deal Pending. On hold til SaturdayLooks like this one is leaving the family!ArnieZ
Feynman Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!Someone's gonna be happy!
MCChris Posted July 7, 2010 Posted July 7, 2010 Deal Pending. On hold til SaturdayLooks like this one is leaving the family!ArnieZWe could always add the buyer to the family.
ArnieZ Posted July 7, 2010 Author Posted July 7, 2010 Deal Pending. On hold til SaturdayLooks like this one is leaving the family!ArnieZWe could always add the buyer to the family.That would be great!!ArnieZ
GaryT Posted July 8, 2010 Posted July 8, 2010 Arnie I'm in CT if the pending deal isn't working to your satistaction shoot me an E-Mail. I ;ll do cash or a could other very interesting Trade options including Gibson, Fender and Hamer plus Amplification.Peace GT
ArnieZ Posted July 11, 2010 Author Posted July 11, 2010 Deal fell thru. Waiting to hear from Gary, may still be available. Have a 2nd backup if GaryT passes but these days you never know!ArnieZ
Feynman Posted July 11, 2010 Posted July 11, 2010 I have to buy a stable too? Crap - I can't even afford the Daytona.Believe me, I've been digging through couch cushions and the garage looking for stuff to sell. So far I've got enough for a new CD.
ArnieZ Posted July 19, 2010 Author Posted July 19, 2010 Thought this was sold twice, butI still have it!ArnieZ
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.