Brentrocks Posted May 10, 2011 Posted May 10, 2011 If you have one for sale or know of any for sale besides EBAY...drop me a linebrentrocks@aol.comthanks!!!
Armitage Posted May 10, 2011 Posted May 10, 2011 The neck-thru with the mahogany body is a highly under appreciated beast. I love mine.
livewire Posted May 10, 2011 Posted May 10, 2011 The neck-thru with the mahogany body is a highly under appreciated beast. I love mine. SOLD! THANKS!
Brentrocks Posted May 11, 2011 Author Posted May 11, 2011 The neck-thru with the mahogany body is a highly under appreciated beast. I love mine. you want to sell that dont you? to me
Brentrocks Posted May 15, 2011 Author Posted May 15, 2011 i finally found one that i wanted...its a White Custom Neck-thru with a flamed maple fretboard. The story goes that it was owned by Bennie D'Agustino and that he used it for studio recording. He changed the pickups too, not sure what brand or type of pups they are but i will give them a run when it arrives. thanks for everybodys help!
Nathan of Brainfertilizer Fame Posted May 15, 2011 Posted May 15, 2011 i finally found one that i wanted...its a White Custom Neck-thru with a flamed maple fretboard. The story goes that it was owned by Bennie D'Agustino and that he used it for studio recording. He changed the pickups too, not sure what brand or type of pups they are but i will give them a run when it arrives. thanks for everybodys help! Dibs. Can't say I can guarantee you a profit, but if/when you want to sell it, I can guarantee you don't lose money. I'm serious.
Brentrocks Posted May 15, 2011 Author Posted May 15, 2011 i finally found one that i wanted...its a White Custom Neck-thru with a flamed maple fretboard. The story goes that it was owned by Bennie D'Agustino and that he used it for studio recording. He changed the pickups too, not sure what brand or type of pups they are but i will give them a run when it arrives. thanks for everybodys help! Dibs. Can't say I can guarantee you a profit, but if/when you want to sell it, I can guarantee you don't lose money. I'm serious. no problem man...were you the one that was bidding against me at the end?
Scottcrud Posted May 15, 2011 Posted May 15, 2011 I've always been strangely attracted to those Vandenbergs...
diablo175 Posted May 19, 2011 Posted May 19, 2011 Anyone wanna guesstimate what a Vandy Standard in good condition( Maybe an 8 out of 10) with aftermarket p'ups added, should go for?
carfish7 Posted May 19, 2011 Posted May 19, 2011 Anyone wanna guesstimate what a Vandy Standard in good condition( Maybe an 8 out of 10) with aftermarket p'ups added, should go for?I'm guessing less that Tree-Fiddy. Is it pink?Mine was.A pink X2N is residing in that white unit. Got some output to it fer sure!Z
coolfeel Posted May 19, 2011 Posted May 19, 2011 I have seen them go between $500 - $700. Seems like the Rock It pink commands a bit more.
diablo175 Posted May 20, 2011 Posted May 20, 2011 I have seen them go between $500 - $700. Seems like the Rock It pink commands a bit more.Hmm. Not a fan of the pink. Luckily, the one I'm scoping out is not pink. Severely overpriced? Yes.
Nathan of Brainfertilizer Fame Posted May 20, 2011 Posted May 20, 2011 i finally found one that i wanted...its a White Custom Neck-thru with a flamed maple fretboard. The story goes that it was owned by Bennie D'Agustino and that he used it for studio recording. He changed the pickups too, not sure what brand or type of pups they are but i will give them a run when it arrives. thanks for everybodys help! Dibs. Can't say I can guarantee you a profit, but if/when you want to sell it, I can guarantee you don't lose money. I'm serious. no problem man...were you the one that was bidding against me at the end? Nope. I hadn't even been looking for Vandys. I have a standard Vandy (w/ Kahler 2700 trem) that makes me happy, but I can always use a neck-through. I have seen them go between $500 - $700. Seems like the Rock It pink commands a bit more. Hmm. Not a fan of the pink. Luckily, the one I'm scoping out is not pink. Severely overpriced? Yes. I got my black one for $600 2 years ago. I think I saw one recently that went for about $800, but that might not have been a standard. In my opinion, and maybe only my opinion, the Kahler trem-equipped ones should be worth more than the Peavey licensed FR-equipped models, because the 2700 has some better features than your average licensed FR.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.