Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Is this supposed to be funny?


Recommended Posts

Posted

... why not this crap that comes up on the HOME PAGE for chrissakes?

nopic.jpg

If someone hasn't uploaded an image, why not just take 'em out of the random rotation? Talk about something that makes us look like a bunch of immature idiots ...

Posted

C'mon Chris, that mugshot's been flying around the web for years. Usually with an accompanying picture of Beavis.

Side by side, it's funny as hell.

Posted

The reason that image was put there in the first place was to promote people adding a real image of themselves. It was never meant to show up on half the pages but people are slow to learn.

I think that there are many other things around the board that go much farther to make look like immature idiots but thats just my opinion

Posted

If I had any computer skills whatsoever I'd

photoshop a nigerian 419 scammer holding

up a hamerfanclub.com sign

Guest Buck Dharma
Posted

Why don't you rotate Hamer guitars and Basses or better yet have one of the members Hamers there. I would never put my picture on the internet. Haven't you seen the photoshop jokes! A person who is really good can do bad things with one pic of someone. And I'm not talking about the jokes we see here all the time.

Posted
The reason that image was put there in the first place was to promote people adding a real image of themselves. It was never meant to show up on half the pages but people are slow to learn.

I think that there are many other things around the board that go much farther to make look like immature idiots but thats just my opinion

So how do we do this thing, adding a profile?

And how do we create a user page? Neither seems available as an option on the homepage.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...