psc3251 Posted July 3, 2013 Posted July 3, 2013 Austin, you KNOW I want this one! Man- can't believe you're selling.......I am away from the board for a while (work) and I log on to find this happening!!! I'm waiting for a guy to buy my LP from me, or I'd be on this quicker than you could say 'custom order'- but I'm very low on funds right now as I just upgraded some work equipment. DAMN !!!! 4 floyded Studio / Sunbursts in my collection would be killer......or daft ! What's the neck like on this beaut, Austin? I'll give you a shout if anything happens- but if anyone has any sense, this will be snapped up real quick... Best of luck..... Cheers Dave
hamer_sunburst Posted July 3, 2013 Posted July 3, 2013 opportunities like this one don't come up very often. My advice: Austin, keep the guitar, man... I bet you will REGRET what you are doing here!
David B Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 Any chance you'd like to do a trade for this Willcutt one of a kind?I would
kizanski Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 Yeah, that one. Man oh man, that's hot! I wish Floyds didn't hate me.
atquinn Posted July 4, 2013 Author Posted July 4, 2013 Man oh man, that's hot!I wish Floyds didn't hate me.Maybe they're just playing hard-to-get?-Austin
Feynman Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 I've never seen a Studio Custom like that. Are you sure that's a 2006?
kizanski Posted July 5, 2013 Posted July 5, 2013 I've never seen a Studio Custom like that. Are you sure that's a 2006?LOL!I don't see the serial number, Austin, so I don't think I will trust you.
atquinn Posted July 5, 2013 Author Posted July 5, 2013 I don't know why you're busting my balls. I'm just posting a pic, It's not like I'm trying to sell it.Oh, wait.-Austin
Bennyboy-UK Posted August 1, 2013 Posted August 1, 2013 You have great taste in guitars. Thank you for selling the Centaura to me. It's a wonderful beautiful natural thing This Studio is just mental.
proxmax Posted August 25, 2013 Posted August 25, 2013 austin, i'll post your guitar in a german forum - maybe...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.