Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA - Zulu(?) Scarab - Austin CL - $200


Recommended Posts

Posted

billtedd - listen to cmatthes ^^^^^. He is wise beyond his years and speaks the truth.

(....did I just say that?!? About a lawyer?!?........)

Posted

Actually, Bro Steve wrote the book, but may have picked up a thing or two in the 30+ years the two of us have been geeking out over these things. ;)

Posted

thanks for all of the advice here guys...im not trying to auction it off on the forum, i just found this thread by searching for info about hamer scarabs...heres a link to some more pictures of the guitar, several of the crack i mentioned...how bad does it look? is there a way to see what hamer scarabs have sold for in the past? the only ones i see on ebay are priced really high and have no bids...

http://imgur.com/a/doHHX

Posted

crack not so bad. quick fix and turnaround. :)

Scarabs are the Hamer "funky" guitar.

either you love them, or meh...

The tricycle syndrome.

100% Hamer build, quality, just not as popular as other models.

Be a fun shop project.... mmmmm...

:ph34r:

Posted

There is someone that has a black one for sale (in better shape) for $700.00 and it hasn't sold. In the F/S section on this site.

Posted

Hey BillTedd,

I'm the one who offered you a premium to take the trouble to ship. You replied there was a local interest, and you'd get back. I sent a couple emails after asking status. I've gotten these as low as $180, to $300 something. Still interested if you'd like to continue our email communication. They are a 'weird' breed indeed. But I can dig them. PM me if you can, or email. Thanks. UncleDave81@aol.com is email.

Dave

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...