mario Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 Just wondering if any of the members know where I can purchase Hamer clothing(shirts, jackets,etc...)
Jeroen Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 yeah, you can find stuf like that on the Kaman Website:KamanJeroen
Jeroen Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 Damn Poe....that was in a split second...hahahahhahahaJeroen
cmatthes Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 Slower on the uptake, but there are an extremely limited number of HFC t-shirts remaining if you're interested. Let me know. Chris
silentman Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 Come on Chris. Where's that sexy pic of you modelling those shirts?
Guest galejt Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 Slower on the uptake, but there are an extremely limited number of HFC t-shirts remaining if you're interested. Let me know. XL please plus a small or mejum for the missus.How I pay?
peedenmark7 Posted March 16, 2005 Posted March 16, 2005 mario, I have a few hamer rocks hard t-shirts left..... I dont know how old these particular ones are, late '80s early '90s ...? I did buy them from a store that closed in '96, I had to have them as i am a swag nut ! I bought all they had left including some '96 jackson roswell rhoads shirts... I do remember having the same shirt only light pink and also a dark pink one back in '86...these are black shirts with white logo etc....the front has the hamer logo with the checkerboards as you'd expect... and the back has the splash painted looking "hamer rocks hard " campaign slogan from the catalog..I would take $20 + whatever shipping you want .... please email me direct at; talk2chaos@yahoo.com if you want one.john
Jem Posted March 17, 2005 Posted March 17, 2005 The 'Hamer Rocks Hard' shirts we're 100% around in 1987 as i got the shop i brought my Gary Moore Special from to chuck one into the deal !Jem
JES1680 Posted March 17, 2005 Posted March 17, 2005 I'd love an HFC t-shirt. Any large or xl left? How much, how do I get one?!
cmatthes Posted March 17, 2005 Posted March 17, 2005 JES1680:At this point, I think there are only a few White XLs that are still available. $19 + $3.85 USPS Priority Mail in the US. Feel free to email me for details.Thanks!Chris
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.