geowolves Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 I had this in my cart for a good half hour! Beating myself in the head due to the selling price, came really close as I imagine an Artist Korine would be veey special. Passed on the $1000 Jazzburst Newport Pro on eBay not long before this one and need to get my priorities in order so I am glad I passed on this one. The Newport Pro with original case not so much!
T-51Fred Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 8 hours ago, kizanski said: There's one at Chris' Guitars (for twice the price). That's a sweet looking one. Price is not out of the realm. If it's still there when I sell off a few I may hit it.
ptm1diver Posted February 3, 2017 Posted February 3, 2017 OK, what is wrong with it. 3 times returned?
crunchee Posted February 4, 2017 Author Posted February 4, 2017 17 hours ago, ptm1diver said: OK, what is wrong with it. 3 times returned? All that I know about this guitar is what I'm reading in the description here: http://davesguitar.com/products/hamer/korina-artist-p-90-05/ Maybe whoever bought it before wants a guitar that's purty to look at, instead of to play.
crunchee Posted February 23, 2017 Author Posted February 23, 2017 It's listed AGAIN (still no affiliation, it ain't mine)...there's some photos of the damage this time, website says repairs were done at DGS. Price has gone up too, was $695: http://davesguitar.com/products/hamer/korina-artist-p-90-05/
ArnieZ Posted February 23, 2017 Posted February 23, 2017 not just finish checking IMO, looks like the wood is split ArnieZ
geowolves Posted February 24, 2017 Posted February 24, 2017 19 hours ago, crunchee said: It's listed AGAIN (still no affiliation, it ain't mine)...there's some photos of the damage this time, website says repairs were done at DGS. Price has gone up too, was $695: http://davesguitar.com/products/hamer/korina-artist-p-90-05/ Tis but a scratch. It's just a flesh wound! Sent back three times, I guess we can raise the price $200. Really, try lowering the price and maybe somebody deals with the "scratch"!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.