Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Any Lovepedal Fans hanging out?

7 minutes ago, django49 said:

You need to consider the business model....Sell direct, do it periodically and make things available for a very short (undefined time). Throw in one or two freebies, sure to be gone within seconds. Update randomly. Many people stop to ponder how much they NEED a certain pedal and then "Damn! It's gone!" Next time I will not hesitate! Take my credit card PLEASE!"

How much more do you need to do to get people to keep refreshing their connection all weekend?

Well, that is my semi-educated guess......

I don't doubt a word of it.  But my tendency is to seek order and patterns, from which flow efficiency.  They may be doing random, or they may not.  And quite a few people are smarter than me, so I allowed for the possibility that someone may have noticed the pattern already.  Excuse me, I need to go refresh now.  I still haven't seen what I'm hoping for.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seems to often update or start these sales in the middle of the night. Other than that, I see no rhyme nor reason when Sean decides to update the page, thus keeping  potential customers refreshing their Pc/phone/iPad.

He just posted on the gear page an hour ago that he would soon post some freebies. I was fortunate enough to win a white Zendrive FOR FREE.

i will now buy a BLackface Deluxe for 50 bones and be done. This is crazy.

I JUST missed out on the albino Zendrive - GREAT SCORE, Mark!

I've got a Lovepedal Magicboy Vibe that I really dig, so this has been intriguing to keep checking out.  I haven't seen anything I just HAD to have, but have been coming back to the (''62) Deluxe pedal over the last few months.  Finally, today, I pulled the trigger - for $50 + cheap 2-3 day shipping, no reason not to do so (he rationalized).

Looking forward to spinning this one soon!

LP Deluxe 62.jpg

Chris, I have that very pedal here. It really sounds like my 6g3 Brown Deluxe with the volume on 5. It is an outstanding low-gain pedal. Reminds me of an old Marshall Bluesbreaker pedal in that regard. The gain comes on at the end. Really smoky vibe to the pedal. Effective two-band eq. You’ll like it. I am mailing it back to a buddy this week cause it is his. We swapped a JTM and the Brown Deluxe pedals for a few months.

I am very happy about scoring the vanilla Zen for free. That is the second one I have grabbed like that since October. I have a Red Zen that he had on sale months ago for $50 and I am looking forward to comparing the two together.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats on your Lovepedals. Hard to beat his quality at his prices.

BUT

Please be careful about advertising this stuff. I wouldn't want this thread to vanish. I have nightmares that I come to The HFC and click on the "Any Lovepedal Fans Hanging Out" thread and nothing happens!!!!!

A frantic search and I might find a thread named "Any Lovepedal Fans Hanging Out Part Deux" It might look the same and have the same responders, but most of the good stuff is gone! Wow! What a nightmare!

But in the end it was just a bad dream.B)

That being said; I do like my Lovepedals!!! Well built! Great sound and priced below most comparable US assembled pedals.

2 hours ago, Hbom said:

Congrats on your Lovepedals. Hard to beat his quality at his prices.

BUT

Please be careful about advertising this stuff. I wouldn't want this thread to vanish. I have nightmares that I come to The HFC and click on the "Any Lovepedal Fans Hanging Out" thread and nothing happens!!!!!

A frantic search and I might find a thread named "Any Lovepedal Fans Hanging Out Part Deux" It might look the same and have the same responders, but most of the good stuff is gone! Wow! What a nightmare!

But in the end it was just a bad dream.B)

That being said; I do like my Lovepedals!!! Well built! Great sound and priced below most comparable US assembled pedals.

Well I click on the link regardly and this page came up. Two pedals for half price shipped for $156. ??? How I found my last one a Kalamazoo GOLD! I don't know. I Guess Proceed With Caution!!! Sorry. Worked for me two brimes now from the same link!! 

44 minutes ago, geowolves said:

Well I click on the link regardly and this page came up. Two pedals for half price shipped for $156. ??? How I found my last one a Kalamazoo GOLD! I don't know. I Guess Proceed With Caution!!! Sorry. Worked for me two brimes now from the same link!! 

Your link works fine. My mini-rant had to do with TGP shenanigans that occurred over the past few days. The original Lovepedal SNS thread vanished without warning or explanation. Then was recreated and later resurrected and is charging on. Just standard TGP stuff.

Damnit, you guys!

You MADE me buy another pedal!

Yeah! I bought an EPH3 for 50 bones to see if it can kick my Belle Epoch outta the House.

I also won a White Zen freebie that I am gifting to a friend who is struggling financially..

I love the Lovepedal SNS sales, but I do hate TGP nonsense. I subscribe to one thread there about Lovepedals and it is cool...good peeps for the most part but the entire GP experience just blows compared to what we have here. Rejoice in the HFC, y’all.

and what did you buy, Cmatthes?

2 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

and what did you buy, Cmatthes?

Had to go with a JTM for $50.  

Oh, I have one of those! Great pedal but when you dime it it becomes almost fuzz like in a small amp circuit...really cool!

I got a Purple PLEXI. It does everything the video demos show. Cleans up w/volume knob, plenty of gain on tap but not ridiculously so. Marshall...

Methinks yon pedal shall usurp thee Menatone "King of the Britains", which sally's forth through my Astroverb XVI.

If anyone is looking for "that sound", the SRV/Super Six packs a lotta value for $70.

"That sound" being aimed at a cranked Super Reverb (on 6). IMO, it works best into a fairly clean amp, the pedal set for a strong rhythm, then use a boost ahead of it to go into overdrive. BUT, if you can hold out for the larger version with a built in boost, it is a real "all in one". I would guess the larger version will pop up before the weekend is over.

Mated with another drive pedal of your choice that pushes the mids more and you have a great A/B choice. And all the more so (C/D)  if you set up to have the boost drive either one.

I have the SRV SS and like it on its own but plan to push it with a Klone this weekend. Or a Tchula Boost. 

The Blackface Deluxe is another 50 bone pedal that sounds ridiculously good. Especially into my dark tweeds.....

Archived