BubbaVO Posted February 13, 2018 Posted February 13, 2018 See the description and pics: https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/msg/d/hamer-usa-mirage-mapletop/6494227967.html Let me know if you have any questions.
bubs_42 Posted February 13, 2018 Posted February 13, 2018 Dude! That is the one I bought and turned over to you? If it is that is a good one and I had a hard time letting it go. LOL
BubbaVO Posted February 13, 2018 Author Posted February 13, 2018 2 hours ago, bubs_42 said: Dude! That is the one I bought and turned over to you? If it is that is a good one and I had a hard time letting it go. LOL It is.
bubs_42 Posted February 13, 2018 Posted February 13, 2018 1 hour ago, 0054 said: Phew. Bubba was looking for one and this one popped up on ebay for DIRT,Pennys and nobody could get ahold of him. So I bought it, and sold it to him at cost, he is passing it along at a great price and with a JG Pickup!
Pieman Posted February 13, 2018 Posted February 13, 2018 I have never tries a Mirage and so this just be a good intro.. Bumps and bruises don't bother me. Also have been looking for a p90/miniHB combo, but this should get me there.
kizanski Posted February 13, 2018 Posted February 13, 2018 Just now, Pieman said: I have never tries a Mirage and so this just be a good intro.. Bumps and bruises don't bother me. Also have been looking for a p90/miniHB combo, but this should get me there. I put Rios and a 5-way Super Switch in one. The 5-way switch is a worth while mod.
BubbaVO Posted February 13, 2018 Author Posted February 13, 2018 4 minutes ago, kizanski said: I put Rios and a 5-way Super Switch in one. The 5-way switch is a worth while mod. I did that mod a while ago and it's been pulled for the standard switch in there now. I'll throw in the super switch so you can play around with it if you want.
Pieman Posted February 26, 2018 Posted February 26, 2018 Mr BubbaVo is a very good man to deal with. Highly recommended seller and HFCer. Packed very well and shipped promptly. I think he may have overstated the bumps and bruises and foibles. Shipped with a new pot, a couple knobs, resistors, strings, a newish case and thankfully the tremolo cover which I was not shown in the photos. Not sure why I didn't pick up a Mirage years ago when you could buy them for $800 or so all the time. This one rings out and has a good chime. For me, a keeper. Thanks again.
Sam Posted February 26, 2018 Posted February 26, 2018 7 hours ago, Pieman said: Mr BubbaVo is a very good man to deal with. +1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.