Sugartune Posted June 4, 2018 Posted June 4, 2018 End of days are upon us.....these never use to sit for long and folks used to always want one when they aren't available. Run to the hills.....find some gold, come back and snag this guitar!!
santellavision Posted June 13, 2018 Author Posted June 13, 2018 I've had some interest this week on TGP and Reverb. But, I would like to keep this in the family. $1,400. Shipped/PPG. thx, ernie
kizanski Posted June 13, 2018 Posted June 13, 2018 On 4/17/2018 at 8:48 AM, santellavision said: PRICE DROP - $1400 Makes me almost wish I didn't already have one! Screaming deal!
ArnieZ Posted June 13, 2018 Posted June 13, 2018 Neck carve, Hamer medium or closer to the newer vintage carve? ArnieZ
merlin4 Posted June 13, 2018 Posted June 13, 2018 LOVE THE ONE I BOUGHT SEVERAL YEARS AGO.....GOOD PRICE ON THIS ONE
santellavision Posted June 13, 2018 Author Posted June 13, 2018 Arnie, It has a Hamer Vintage Carve on the neck. So, fairly beefy, but not a baseball bat. Exact specs are: 1st Fret: .912, 12th Fret: .942. Thx! Ernie
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.