tbonesullivan Posted September 25, 2019 Posted September 25, 2019 4 hours ago, polara said: On the other end of the gear collection spectrum... and Trigger will probably sell for more than any collection, if it doesn't just go straight into the Smithsonian. I'm pretty sure Trigger will crumble to dust the second Willie Nelson passes on. That guitar is probably half Willie Nelson's sweat, oils, etc by weight now.
kizanski Posted September 25, 2019 Posted September 25, 2019 1 hour ago, tbonesullivan said: I'm pretty sure Trigger will crumble to dust the second Willie Nelson passes on. That guitar is probably half Willie Nelson's sweat, oils, etc by weight now. That would be a fitting end as well.
Tortious Posted October 19, 2019 Posted October 19, 2019 'Stage played' in the description for the red one added about $1000 vs. the black one
burningyen Posted October 20, 2019 Author Posted October 20, 2019 14 hours ago, Tortious said: 'Stage played' in the description for the red one added about $1000 vs. the black one Yep, and ironically, the black one is the only one I’ve seen him play in person (in a Steely Dan soundcheck). I hope they went to good homes.
burningyen Posted February 14, 2020 Author Posted February 14, 2020 2.5 years later, I’m finally done with my Variax transplant build. 42 process pics at instagram.com/bwayguitars if you’re curious.
Dutchman Posted February 29, 2020 Posted February 29, 2020 32 minutes ago, burningyen said: First clip: Made me smile!! The 12 string was believable enough for gigging for sure!! Great job!!!
Boomerang~Junkie Posted March 1, 2020 Posted March 1, 2020 Ben, Ben, Ben. Why do you continue to taunt me with new B-Way models?!?
burningyen Posted March 1, 2020 Author Posted March 1, 2020 21 hours ago, Dutchman said: Made me smile!! The 12 string was believable enough for gigging for sure!! Great job!!! Thanks! Variaxes are also the best gigging solution for acoustic sounds I’ve used.
burningyen Posted October 12, 2020 Author Posted October 12, 2020 I have yet another personal build idea that won't go away, so I'm putting this one back on the block, $2699 shipped to the CONUS SOLD: More info at https://b-wayguitars.com/in-stock/.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.