Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: bless their hearts at Guitar Center

That is because it sold, then got returned. Then they wrote that disclaimer in. I called when it was FS the first time, and it was all “ok”, but then the guitar tech came back from lunch while I was on the phone. Told me all about the issues and I passed. Then it sold an hour later on line. ;) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bubs_42 said:

That is because it sold, then got returned. Then they wrote that disclaimer in. I called when it was FS the first time, and it was all “ok”, but then the guitar tech came back from lunch while I was on the phone. Told me all about the issues and I passed. Then it sold an hour later on line. ;) 

Is this the same location you called?

Hi,   that is in my town...  I've seen it a couple times and think I discussed it a couple months ago.

Because it had issues and got returned,  I didn't really want to pimp it via a PSA,  That said, it's been 

returned at least once and I recall it may have been in the Nashua, NH store a year ago...   If someone

wants pics,  I can help.     

Also... although even tho GC has a good return policy, I think Vintage has a shorter return window so be careful.   

• Like 2