Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

cmatthes

Members
  • Posts

    31,693
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    495

Everything posted by cmatthes

  1. Very sorry to hear the news, Frank. I know that some of us had either met or contacted her before. 51 is way too young. Deepest condolences to you and the entire Hamer family.
  2. No posts with "taking offers" or faux auctions. That's been the rule here for well over 15 years, and we're not changing it. I've had to delete one post and edit another one today - this is nothing new. Please post prices or else post auction/CL links. Thanks!
      • 13
      • Like
  3. Gravelin pickup?

    Hey Dave!  Is that the bridge model that you got to replace the one you sold me out of your Ultimate?  I'm definitely interested...

     

    Let me know if it's still available.

     

    Thanks!

    Chris

  4. Rock on, indeed!
  5. Tonight? https://youtu.be/KQOKF-sST8k https://youtu.be/KQOKF-sST8k https://youtu.be/RWL6yW7JFI4 https://youtu.be/RWL6yW7JFI4 https://youtu.be/tzgkx0A3a00 https://youtu.be/tzgkx0A3a00 https://youtu.be/XelDCDRnboE https://youtu.be/XelDCDRnboE
  6. Right now this: I've seen these guys twice (once with Marr in the band), and they are cool as shit live.
  7. This track features a Hamer B-12S...
  8. It's in the "Guitars of the Stars" book.
  9. Most TV appearances EVER have been that way.
  10. Or it usually means, "well I don't like it enough to keep it, but honesty might kill my sale".
  11. Guess that wasn't mine - I don't go anywhere near Suitland, and my tags aren't on an SUV. I know there's a PA plate with that in the Harrisburg area, but maybe you saw a VA plate?
  12. Where was I driving? I typically take the Red Line to work downtown.
  13. That's my license plate. (I'm not kidding)
  14. That is interesting. Hamerica This is #0000"
  15. I've always thought it went with everything!
  16. #0000 is a Jazzburst quilt top model, B&C, bound, matching headstock. The mahogany/dots is an unnumbered prototype, "test bed" for the pickups. It is not a completed instrument. 0005 is not Oceanburst - it's a Blueburst.
  17. Well, there may or may not be an Emerald Green Shishkov Ultimate in the works in the very near future...
  18. I'm not even going to pretend to understand that!
  19. That pic says it all.
  20. I'll let Steve post some "Glamour Shots" later, because he has another gig tonight, but this is from before his first gig with #0003 last night:
  21. Holy SHEEEET!! I would LOVE to get a shot of #0001, #0005 and #0006 all together and in that order! That is absolutely amazing, Jef. Now go back to (not) working...
  22. I think the guitars speak for themselves and need no introduction!
  23. The countdown is ON, Mark!
×
×
  • Create New...