Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

ArnieZ

Members
  • Posts

    4,137
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by ArnieZ

  1. This was my first Petty concert and it was a great show. I liked the Black Crows as well,but I gotta say Robinson is not the greatest front man. I guess I just don't love his dancing Missed Kate Hudson, who I'm sure I would have gotten a kick out of seeing. Petty and Campbell were pulling out one nice guitar after another. Many companies represented, but not Hamer. Last, but not least, Always great to see Steve and Chris, enjoyed our little chat and the chance to say hey. You guys got a couple of really cute kids!! ArnieZ
  2. TA Get well soon and stop attacking cars with your bike be careful out there! ArnieZ
  3. Happy Passover all, I think I've had my fill of matzah already ArnieZ
  4. FWIW I would think you have to use different settings to get the most out of both. Lace Sensor single coils have a much different tone than HB's. I personally did not care for the the Blue Angel 4x10 I tried with humbuckers. ArnieZ
  5. Roli, Welcome, good to have you on board ArnieZ
  6. Lou, I had the pleasure of seeing that guitar when I was at the factory last Friday. It is really gorgeous with some sex appeal to boot. Enjoy it!! ArnieZ
  7. apparently I am ArnieZ
  8. well I was not being counted before and now? ArnieZ
  9. Steve, The guy who sold the guitar didn't care if the body was a 1 piece or 3, he felt the neck width at the nut was too thin for him. Before checking out the guitar in person I asked him if by chance it was a 1 piece body. He looked at it and thought it was. He bought the guitar because of the vibe factor and fell in love with the look of the tort guard on the korina. ArnieZ
  10. Hoping for the best possible outcomes for Marty's dad and Steve's wife. There is no way to go through these things unchanged and unaffected, sometimes the surprises are both unexpected and positive. Keep your chins up and plow ahead. My thoughts and prayers for you both. ArnieZ
  11. Teleman, I was out and about watching some live music and I happened to be wearing an HFC shirt. One of the guitarists noticed the shirt and offered me the guitar. I saw him again a few months later and we struck a deal! Floyden, The previous owner thought it was a one piece, but just didn't realize how well Hamer joins these bodies. ArnieZ
  12. Couldn't resist taking this home for a test drive. Time will tell if it becomes a permanent addition. So far great player with one of the prettiest fingerboards I've seen in a while. Haven't really had a chance to open an amp up with it, and I think that's what this guitar is all about! If this doesn't capture my heart HFC'ers can have first crack at it. ArnieZ
×
×
  • Create New...