Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

ArnieZ

Members
  • Posts

    4,137
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by ArnieZ

  1. Lot's of stuff on Jackson Brown's For Everyman and you get David Lindley as a bonus ArnieZ
  2. Happy Birthday Conrad, have a great day! ArnieZ
  3. Dave, When would you like to visit? ArnieZ
  4. Have a great day guys!! ArnieZ
  5. Happy Birthday Guys, Have a great day!!! ArnieZ
  6. Happy Birthday Austin, Have a great day! Go Blue!! ArnieZ
  7. 96 T51, was looking for a Tele and the store I was at was not a Fender dealer. He stuck the T51 in my hands. It was so much better than the Fender's I had tried, the search was over! ArnieZ
  8. Welcome!! ArnieZ
  9. I think the lubritrak nut came in white also. My Daytona and T51 both have white nuts. ArnieZ
  10. Depends on the year, used to be lubritrak but switched to bone at some point. ArnieZ
  11. JES1680, I can see why you need a helmet to play dowm there ArnieZ
  12. Admiral, This was not yours! Former Hamer employee Kevin Thiel, who I was friendly with, sent me this Daytona when Hamer was moving to CT and he was not . He hoped I would know someone that would want it. I think he knew I'd end up buying it from him. It's very light and plays and sounds great. ArnieZ
  13. Is it for sale? If so PM me with more info. Jim As do I After months of neglect Ipulled it out and played it some.Damn what a great Strat, I don't think I could sell it, thought I could before I played it again. Same with the Monaco III, both just too nice!!!! ArnieZ
  14. Happy Birthday, have a great day!! Arniez
  15. If I'm limited to one, it's Flynn's Newport ArnieZ
  16. Too chaotic for me, don't like it at all. Have to wonder if the wood could even vibrate straight It does look like something out of Histology lab! ArnieZ
  17. Happy Birthday, have a great day guys!!! ArnieZ
  18. Congrats on the score! Let me know when you're ready to flip it! ArnieZ
  19. Have a great day! ArnieZ
  20. Love mine! ArnieZ
  21. Happy Birthday Eric, Have a great day!! ArnieZ
  22. Craig, Serial hit it on the head. There is no "line" at Hamer devoted to the production of any single model. There are individuals who do perform the same function on most guitars. At the time my Ultimate was made there was only one luthier who did the MOP inlays. I paid extra for the Victories on my guitar because I like them, and they are uniquely Hamer. Subsequently they became stock. To insert a picture in the body of your post upload one to an image hosting site, I use photbucket. Copy the line IMG code and paste it where you want it. If you want the picture to appear in your signature, go to 'My Controls" edit signature and insert the same IMG code in that box then presto! ArnieZ
  23. There is no Artist Ultimate line! To date they have probably made less than 100 of them. Mine is #48 and it is an 2003 model. Retail price in 03 was $4500, I believe and now $8500. They still do not command an appropriate price used IMO. ArnieZ
  24. I think all ebony board upgrades aome with a 1st fret inlay
  25. Congratulations! You're gonna love that guitar!! ArnieZ
×
×
  • Create New...