beezerboy
Members-
Posts
639 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by beezerboy
-
jam night... 1 guitar and a minimal pedal board. jams around here are back lined. gig night, add one guitar and an amp. between me and the other guitar guy there might be another amp... depends on how far away from home base, more than about half hour drive or so we take a spare. I'm thinking about an expanded board again but local stages are crowded. the shortened version has a Flint (reverb and trem), an Echoplex (small version) Keely booster pedal, and a tuner.
-
New Progessive Rock Band(Get Ready to Gawk)
beezerboy replied to Dutchman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
well ya look like a horse's ass.... -
I have the EHX and it does the simulation really well, including the lead/lag when changing speeds or when switching on/off. I also have the real thing for comparison. the pedal sounds like a recorded Leslie for lack of a better way to put it. a real Leslie in person does some wheezing and whirling and sounds reflect off the walls and such... can't replicate true depth that it makes "in person". but it sounds like a well recorded Leslie, and without actual moving parts I don't think any pedal can do better than that. it seems to prefer it's own power supply but I think mostly it just needs to have enough power if on a shared source
-
Most Famous Person you played with?
beezerboy replied to hamerhead's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
dang... thought of another one... Elvin Bishop -
Beater Duotone FS
beezerboy replied to woodpile's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
OK... I'll take it. how do you want the $$$. I like sending a wire transfer to your account via routing number... my bank to yours but will do PayPal etc Tom Mitchell 2230 Chandalar Dr Anchorage AK 99504 -
per the title... how does the Duotone stack up against the VXT?
-
Beater Duotone FS
beezerboy replied to woodpile's topic in For Sale - Wanted to Buy - PIF - eBay & Other PSAs
'm interested as long as it does what it is supposed to do. I'm in Anchorage Alaska 99504 Tom -
Most Famous Person you played with?
beezerboy replied to hamerhead's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
guess I could add Randy Holden from Blue Cheer and Lucifer. yeah, I;m old -
Most Famous Person you played with?
beezerboy replied to hamerhead's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
played a set with Jacob Peterson from Steve Miller band at a big Harley Davidson party about 10 years ago. got to sit in on a jam with Carlos Santana and Neil just before Neil joined the band in 1970- 49 replies
-
- 12
-
-
I should have said more about the Hoffman 18 Plex. the one and only input goes to both sides of V1.... V1A is voiced "normal", V1B is bright. each one has a volume control, and the mix goes on the TMB tone stack. there is a presence control and a master volume. I built one and liked it so much I built another with Tubinit(?)s one tube reverb. great sound, super versatile. several ways to set the tone and the gain
-
Brian May gave Steve Vai a special guitar.
beezerboy replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
beautiful work but green? ish -
Stupid question, explain Strat pickup positions to me
beezerboy replied to bry4321's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
fwiw... the Eric Johnson Strat has a tone pot on the bridge. the other tone pot is for neck and middle -
Another tube preamp. Dumble this time.
beezerboy replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
Dumble made amps for the Ventures... that the D sound too???? pretty sure he evolved along the way -
nobody did it like the Dead. way too many things I could say but settle on.... gonna miss you Bobby. you helped bring peace, honor, and love to a couple generations. the world is a little bit darker place without you
-
Anyone want a John 5 Rig Rundown?
beezerboy replied to Saul Goodman's topic in Hamer Fan Club Messageboard
chip in and buy him a mirror. tell him to pick one and go with it -
so horrible it is wonderful.... https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video;_ylt=AwrO_tLGylxpaZwkf1T7w8QF;_ylu=c2VjA3NlYXJjaAR2dGlkAw--;_ylc=X1MDOTY3ODEzMDcEX3IDMgRmcgN1aDNfbmV3c193ZWIEZnIyA3A6cyx2OnYsbTpzYixyZ246dG9wBGdwcmlkA1RRZkhIclZjUU5peVBDN0JhUzVuS0EEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzAEb3JpZ2luA3ZpZGVvLnNlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMwBHFzdHJsAzMxBHF1ZXJ5A2JvbmFuemElMjB0aGVtZSUyMGxvcmVuJTIwZ3JlZW4lMjBzaW5ncwR0X3N0bXADMTc2NzY4ODkyNg--?p=bonanza+theme+loren+green+sings&ei=UTF-8&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Av%2Cm%3Asb%2Crgn%3Atop&fr=uh3_news_web#id=2&vid=8c9250d13e5ab5704d3a260b73d91ae1&action=view
-
... shoulda told 'em its not even a real Fender