Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

mathman

Members
  • Posts

    6,732
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by mathman

  1. Email sent!
  2. Hopefully mine will be in next week.
  3. Not out yet, I am going to use my jam points and pre-order it. I have Amplitube 3 and it sounds great. Jam points??? I put the app on my new iPhone, but haven't played with it yet. No interface. You can play their demo sound clips through the effects and amps to get an idea of the sound. Jam points are on the ik website. as you buy their stuff you get bonus bucks you can spend at their store for up to %50 off.
  4. Or someone walks in a says "are you recording?" This is why I love garageband. I can record a track and easily cut, copy and paste parts around to fix mistakes. I can loop sections that sound good. And can record multiple takes and switch between them if needed.
  5. I often have the dog bark in the middle of a track. Sometimes I leave it cause it distracts from my singing.
  6. Someday I plan to make it to one of these. Looks like fun!
  7. Would love to be there. Sure to be a great time.
  8. That's the way their computer version of amplitube works. The computer based version allows you to speed up or slow down the song too.
  9. It says here that you can: Import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effec
  10. Not out yet, I am going to use my jam points and pre-order it. I have Amplitube 3 and it sounds great.
  11. I looked at your picture. Nope, not the same.
  12. My 84 Prototype II has a nice forearm contour. You can see it in this picture.
  13. Some has transfer fees and other limitations for transfer. A lot depends on whatever protection scheme the software uses.
  14. Big Rush fan at the time I was starting to play. We were proud as hell to learn 2112.
  15. or all of the above!
  16. This thread is the gift that keeps on giving! The T K can stand for Totally Kick-ass as far as I'm concerned!
  17. This is an great thread. Thanks Greg for the call and Paul Hamer for joining us. And thanks to everyone posting about these great Hamers.
  18. oh they got the tooling.. they made phantom customs in Connecticut you know They made this one 5 years ago:
  19. Since 2005, Dave Hlubek has been plaing with Molly Hatchet again... one of the two original members. Dave is a Dean Guitars endorsee too. He is still big as a house and wails but I have not seen him in The Bobby Ingram Band , I mean Molly Hatchet, with him back in it yet. I met Dave about 6 months after I bought 0189 in a Jacksonville club and he told me the guitar "wasn't any good any more and wouldn't hold a tune on the G string". By then it had had a once over by my favorite local tech with the nut setup for 10-46 so I wasn't having any problems. Kept it the same as the day I bought it for 14 years. I had to get it refretted in '96 and I had a new nut put on it then, but no other parts were ever changed. Stays in tune just Fine Dave. Think he was just irked he pawned it and lost it? Right after I met Dave, Late Spring of '83, I also called the Hamer offices and gave them the serial numbers of the two guitars I had requesting any info. In a couple days a call was returned to me. It was a Frank but dont recall which of the two it was, Frank U. or Frank R.. He wasn't to happy about the sum I had paid for them, the fact Dave had pawned them, and asked if I had receipts from the pawn shop. I did. I think my heart palpatated a few seconds when he told me that, yes, the Standard was made for Dave but how he got the Vector was a question as it was made for Michael Schenker. Dave had told me they toured together and he gave it to Dave at the last date together but he never played it. I think in recall that irked Frank a lil more too. Frank wished me well and I've been a Hamer owner since with 24.5 to my name. The .5 is a '93 Daytona neck mounted on a late '70s Mighty Mite Explorer body. I have since learned 0189 is the Standard right after James Honeyman-Scott's and 3 numbers before Dez Dickerson's, of Prince's band at the time, Standard. Nice company of owners. My Hamers: http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26447 My .5 a Hamer..... MDHM Armitage there has quite a few Hamers too. Life is Good eh Bill? Cool stories.
  20. Does he know about it or is it a complete surprise?
×
×
  • Create New...