Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

mathman

Members
  • Posts

    6,734
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    19

Everything posted by mathman

  1. Does he know about it or is it a complete surprise?
  2. Aqualung - Tull
  3. Paul can play. This went quick. If he needs anything else?? Is he into recording on a computer?
  4. Just give him a chance to grow. its your birthday You should be dancing. Yeah... Yeah, I know. it's your unbirthday.
  5. Well, after looking at this thread I have another dream. I don't know Peter/HamStd and he doesn't know me, but it would be like a day at Disney to spend some time looking at his collection.
  6. Well, I crossed off three items with the purchase of my prototype II A usa hamer, a single coil guitar, and a trem. Now I still desire a USA standard and a B12 Hamer bass.
  7. Happy Birthday!
  8. Happy Birthday! Everyone!
  9. That sucks if true. Are we going see Dantzig Guitars now?
  10. I'm thinking that should be more like 22.75 Hamers... The .5 is the Hamer USA Daytona neck on my Mighty Hamer Daytona Mite. Late 70s Mighty Mite(Wayne Charvel) Explorer body mated with a Daytona neck. Love! So, if i calculate correctly, it should be 22.25 considering the 3/4 standard.
  11. Just had to say. I love your sig pic. Have to show it too my daughter. She's not into metal but I think she'll appreciate the message. Gotta like the .5 part! :-) I think I've played the .5 part if he's talking about his mini standard. If not?
  12. WOW! That's some good years!
  13. I have a 83 USA Cruise bass. A fender USA made Bullit bass from 1982/3. I have a cheap Palmer V that will be going soon. I bought a Hamer XT import standard about 5 years ago because I wanted to be able to play it before buying and couldn't afford anything better. I have an old epiphone acoustic that I've had since 87 or so. I just bought an 84 Prototype II from Matt. Just sent the check and hoping it gets here soon. Can't wait. First guitar I've ever bought without touching it first. I feel confident that it will be a great guitar knowing it is a Hamer. Doesn't mean other guitars aren't great, just I feel I can trust Hamer's quality and the HFC.
  14. Does gramma read the HFC too? Sorry, couldn't resist.
  15. I am not usually influenced by advertising to buy things. If fact I will sometimes not buy something based on the advertising. So in a way I am influenced but not the way the marketeer hopes. I got into Hamers back in the early 80's after watching Cheap Trick. I don't remember seeing ads but I do remember seeing Tom and Rick play their guitars and loving the sound. Tom is why I bought my Hamer Cruise bass in 1984.
  16. Yea, I saw that too. Changed my travel plans.
  17. The Canadian side of Mt. Rushmore.
  18. I had an old pointy ibanez I bought around 1985 or so. I don't even remember the model. I loved that guitar but I couldn't afford it and had to sell it. I don't even have a picture of it. All my other guitars (except the Hondo II) I still have.
  19. I see Feynman got it up. It is here also. http://homepage.mac.com/kirk_pitts/TTLOnly1.mp3 Your welcome to embed it in a webpage or post the direct link if you want. I have 20 gigs a month of data transfer so it shouldn't be a problem. Sounds Great!
  20. It's downloading now.
  21. check you pms edited for ha! once I read it. Check your Pm's
×
×
  • Create New...