Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Shark

Members
  • Posts

    5,746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    60

Everything posted by The Shark

  1. He fixed the auction. Kizanski's sphere of influence is wide and deep. Tread lightly...
  2. I don't want the bass player leaning over my shoulder the entire night.
  3. Billy had an American Artisan in translucent red. It was custom built years ago. Here's my last Robin acquisition before Dave closed the shop. Fantastic guitar.
  4. Functionally, one of the greatest pickup configurations ever.
  5. El Hefe as it is known...
  6. Apollo would make sense, but I'm not that smart.
  7. I only know the names of the guitars I own. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
  8. As I recall, Kiz named it. Hence, his quiz.
  9. You want me to give it away?
  10. There aren't many of them. Light as a feather.
  11. Stirring up some more trouble...
  12. Mine sounds just fine. A little more than a Broadcaster pickup and a little less than a P-90. Just right.
  13. Or, for Borat fans...The Dirty Harold pickup!
  14. E-Type......with the Dirty Harry pickup
×
×
  • Create New...