Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Shark

Members
  • Posts

    5,746
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    60

Everything posted by The Shark

  1. Hi Chris:

    I wanted to let you know that Glenn Howard (the guy I sold Bubs' Ultimate to) is trying to join the forum and he keeps getting kicked out because of the sercurity question.  His e-mail is ghvo@ghvo.net.  I know you have enough to do, but I didn't know what to tell him.  He's a voice over talent and a great guy.  I think he'd be a nice addition to the forum (as if that matters).

    Thanks for any help you can give,

    Dave Rauschenberger

    1. cmatthes

      cmatthes

      I had no idea we even had a security question!  I'll look into that now....

    2. cmatthes

      cmatthes

      I don't see that he's tried to log on anywhere.  There's no attempted registration or validation with that email.  Not sure I understand what question he can't get through...

    3. The Shark

      The Shark

      Thanks.  I'll let him know.  DR.

  2. I'm not going to baffle anyone with my playing prowess. But sometimes I'm just in the groove and playing well above my pay grade. I think it has more to do with feeling comfortable in my surroundings and having a good mix both in the mains and on stage. It doesn't happen often because we only play a few times a year in front of a crowd. The first time I played in our church was one of those moments.
  3. Jay:

    I know you told me that you were on hiatus a year of so ago.  I wanted to see if you are back painting.  I'd still like to get the Gary Moore re-done.  I've actually decided that I don't really want to go with a refin of the sunburst.  I want to do a solid color.  Are you interested in refinishing it?  I just bought the proper case for it after how ever many years it's been!

    I hope you are well.  

    Dave Rauschenberger 

  4. Hey:

    I live in Orange City.  It's 56 miles to I-4 and Highway 27 (Exit 55).  I'll pay $700 cash and meet you there.  Let me know.  Lots of references here at Hamer Fan Club.  I'd really like to have it.

    Dave Rauschenberger

    386-956-0202 (call anytime)

    1. JZTampa

      JZTampa

      Hey Dave, just texted this morning. The guitar is here....Let me know if you're still interested. Many thanks!

      Johnny

      813-220-8580

    2. The Shark

      The Shark

      Hey:

      I'm interested.  I'll call you this morning after I get to my office. 

      Thanks,

      Dave R.

    3. JZTampa

      JZTampa

      Good meeting you Dave, your buddy was cool. My guitar journey is pretty early, like learning from dudes like yourself. My Ibanez 2630 is still getting setup, I asked Mick to check the pickups...make sure they are indeed real PDFs, we'll see. Take care and good meeting you!

       

      Johnny 

  5. Hi:

    I'll take them.  My info is:

    Dave Rauschenberger at 465 Summerhaven Drive Suite D in DeBary Florida 32713.  Please let me know how to pay.

    Thanks,

    DR.

    1. brainkillsbeercells

      brainkillsbeercells

      hi Dave PayPal  to G270362@aol.com. if you can send as gift. I'll try to get them out tomorrow. thanks, cheers

    2. brainkillsbeercells

      brainkillsbeercells

      on my way to the post office, send trackingnumber later, thanks

    3. brainkillsbeercells

      brainkillsbeercells

      9505 5103 6756 6181 0033 19

      after you install them, let me know what you think.

      all the best and thanks again

  6. Any interest in selling the "Deluxe Junior"?  Just wondered.  Thanks.  Dave Rauschenberger

    1. brainkillsbeercells

      brainkillsbeercells

      Hi Dave,

      thanks for the interest in the guitar. it's not quite done yet :D. only has a couple of coats of truoil so far. took her out for Saturdays gig and worked pretty good. now i have to figure out if i keep her natural and add more layers of truoil or put a nitro sunburst on. as I'm constantly building guitars i might be interested in selling as I'm running out of space:P thanks and have a great day

  7. Gary Moore all day. The Clancy Brothers Live at Carnegie Hall from 1963 tonight after the family retires. I'm one fourth Irish (Shipley)!!!
  8. Rock Me Baby "live"...gotta' love the vinyl traces... I don't know how to post the link with the nifty video screen!
  9. Don't know if I already posted this one (I ain't goin' thru twenty-two pages and my memory doesn't serve me well), but here's my '78... The "Bubsburst".
  10. I'm guessing one of those knobs is the volume for that middle pickup. Master volume and tone for the neck and bridge pickups. I could be wrong...
  11. Greg owns "T'was a good day for...". Just sayin'.
  12. There'll be forty of us in line behind you that will "luxuriate" in your good fortune.
  13. Your guitar is prettier than the ocean.
  14. I cannot tell you how happy I am to be in this initial offering. Damn.
  15. That said, a "Brent's Guitar Emporium - Shishkov Ultimate Edition" would be a welcome addition to the narrative!ETA: it seems CMatthes beat me to the punch. this would never happen because it would have to have a hideous headstock and be up for sale three days after purchase. Ouch!
  16. I remember thinking to myself that had to be Serial's. It's just fantastic. Chris' guitar is no less stunning. But Elduave's has made me rethink my recent thoughts. Fuck the plain top!
  17. I don't want to see Steve's. The back of the headstock is just fine...
  18. I have a Wood Sahara SD-25 dehumidifier. My studio is 16x28. It pulls 25 pints of water out every two to three weeks. That's year round. People that have been in the cold here in Florida understand humidity.
  19. Arrived at 10:45 this morning. Much more good stuff than last year. Here's the Hamer report. Steve Stevens in a cool blue color I could identify, but don't know the proper name of. Dots. $1,150. Played nice and had lots of cool finish cracks. Guy said he'd deal on it. Found Thorn in front of the booth with the Cali signed by Lita Ford. Nice run of the mill bolt-on Cali (alder body???). Price was $1,800. Yeah, I know..... Brad Whitford Korina Standard for 10K. I've known Tim (the dealer) since 1988. I think it's on consignment. Not sure who owns it, but he acted like he was getting paid to show it. Pics and provenance included. At least Brad didn't write on it! It was a good show. The most fun was spending some time with Rick Derringer. Sold me a DVD recorder at Greg Rike's studio in Altamonte Springs (a suburb or Orlando). It's killer. Rick is such a "star". He showed me how to play the opening lick of his song "Hardball". He smiled, when I asked him to show me. He signed my DVD "God Bless, Rick". Any day you can spend some time with Thorn and Ricky D is a great day!
  20. No Thin Lizzy is bullshit. And there was that Schenker guy in UFO too...
  21. Morty gets four or five hours of my time every year. Worth the drive from Tampa? I don't want to be the guy that tells you yes. I've not bought or sold anything at that show for years. And I've tried. I am always able to find some cool shirts and some deals on parts though.
  22. Fantastic...........again.
  23. I'd also point out that Heritage guitars will never be on a par with Hamer or Shishkov around here. Not because we won't let it happen. Because they aren't.
  24. Take a lude corncob! Nobody forced you to click on this thread. Did somebody leave the door open?
×
×
  • Create New...