DarkHammer Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago (edited) Massive number of Rick's items (307) on the auction - guitars, gear, clothing, collectables: https://www.juliensauctions.com/en/auctions/the-rick-nielsen-collection Mark the date - 10/24/2026 Some super famous Hamer guitars, including 1975 Standard with SN 0004! Edited 19 hours ago by DarkHammer Quote
velorush Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Okay, first item in the entire auction, a cardboard replica of Uncle Dick. Current bid? $450.00! I've got no business going any further. 4 Quote
DarkHammer Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago (edited) 17 minutes ago, velorush said: Okay, first item in the entire auction, a cardboard replica of Uncle Dick. Current bid? $450.00! I've got no business going any further. it's even crazier when you consider there's 28% buyer premium on top of these prices! With that it's a $600 item!!! Edited 19 hours ago by DarkHammer 4 Quote
hamerhead Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago You know, with inflation the way it is $450 could be the new $350. 1 3 Quote
BadgerDave Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago Who's bidding on the leather trench coat peed on by Nikki Six? 2 Quote
Spinaltap Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago when Walter Becker passed a few yrs back, they auctioned off his tools of the trade. I bid, conservatively on a few guitars and amps. I watched the bids climb to where it was not reasonable, and just passed on everything. The extra 28% was calculated into every bid I made, and the outrageous shipping too. It looks like a great idea, till you pay double or more what any of it is worth. Happy Bidding 5 Quote
stobro Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 10 hours ago, hamerhead said: You know, with inflation the way it is $450 could be the new $350. When I first looked at it, the bid was HFC-approved $350. I even took a screenshot with the intent to post about it, but I got distracted and forgot. Thanks for reminding me! 2 1 Quote
HoboMan Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago I have a feeling that with Rick's current health situation he has decided to unload a whole bunch of gear instead of leaving his family to have to deal with it. 3 Quote
santellavision Posted 54 minutes ago Posted 54 minutes ago The prices are insane and there's a lot of time left. 1 Quote
Steve Haynie Posted 13 minutes ago Posted 13 minutes ago The two "You know you like it" Sunbursts would be nice, but the prices are going too high for most people. You have to wonder how many of those guitars are going to be up for sale in a month. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.