Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS-Used Monaco III Black Satin

Something's gotta go. :)

'07 Monaco III, used by me. Black Satin all over including the Spruce top (they don't normally do opaques over Spruce-this was a one-off for me), multi-ply binding on head and body, single-ply on the neck, bound f-holes, Pearloid buttons, dark rosewood board, harp tailpiece, 3-way toggle, neck volume/bridge volume/master tone with push-pull to activate middle pickup, Duncan P90's. I think that's everything. Slick tuxedo look, still my favorite looking Hamer that I've owned, but I gotta move something and this gets the call. (This pains me) $1800 + shipping, cash/MO in the US, bank transfer International (buyer pays all fees). 72-hour approval in North America, no International returns.

mon3avatar.jpg

mon3body1.jpg

mon3full1.jpg

mon3full2.jpg

mon3head1.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I speak from first-hand experience. That entire guitar is BAD-ASSED COOL.

Great price on that one, and I'll be sorry to see that one go myself.

This guy just gets the coolest stuff~

Bump.

Hi Dave,

It sounds like your catching hell these days.

Could you describe the sound etc.?

Thanks Dan

Thanks Dan. Yup, we're limping along with 2 store leases 'til June. It's tough.

Meaty tone for a hollow body, you can get the 2 and 4 sounds easily with the push-pull, I dig the bridge pickup by itself and the the 2 position (3-way up, push/pull out). I'm not really good at tone reports, sorry, but if anyone picks it up and doesn't dig it, you can send it back to me.

That guitar is a rocker, not a jazzer!

Although I'm sure it could handle jazz or anything else if you threw that in the mix.

That guitar is a rocker, not a jazzer!

Although I'm sure it could handle jazz or anything else if you threw that in the mix.

Ah, yeah!? :D Ok, I wish I was that kind of rocker then... :D

Guys, I'm not a tone report guy. I suck at it. I just play the things and think how cool they look. That said, if anyone grabs this, you can return it to me if you don't like it. Thanks.

Guys, I'm not a tone report guy. I suck at it. I just play the things and think how cool they look. That said, if anyone grabs this, you can return it to me if you don't like it. Thanks.

And that Black Beauty gets bonus points in the "Looks Cool" category. Damn I hate reading posts in this thread. I can't believe you still have this one available, Dave. I just can't talk myself into another P-90 right now.

ON EDIT: However I might be able to talk myself into a Hamer single-cut with buckers. Got anything like that floating around, Dave?

Rio does sell mini humbuckers for the P-90 rout.......

/quote]

Blasphemy! :D

That guitar is meant for P-90s. Any other pup in there would stand out like a sore thumb.

Wish I was learned in Photoshop. I could show you how terrible it would look with anything else. And man it just looks so damn good with what it's got now....

Archived